• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

sneaky77

holy crap.. that was a rocket.. anywhere else in the goal and the goalie doesnt save it

edit: Capel is known as a diver in Spain, not sure about his Portuguese rep.

Looks like Bilbao has started the game a little tight and nervous.

Carbonox

Your watching City kids against Stockport County in a friendly.

I'd still expect a certain level of play that doesn't make me wonder why they're in the team. There's a kid in my team who plays for the Watford FC youth team and he's as wank as they come. It fucking baffles me and I can certainly see why this country has no hope with its youngsters - the level of standards is just shite now.

TeegsD

I don't know if is the greatest, but is giving great footballers. We are enjoying Diogo Salomao this year, and is a fucking beast.

Where is he playing now? In any case, I'm glad he's doing well. He always seemed nervous when playing for us. Mostly due to his age.

ANyways, had to leave Ray Hudson and the english stream and turned to a Portuguese SIC one. Hopefully this one isn't behind.

dc89

aguero-o.gif

Bad quality :( But still <3 Kun.

keit4

Banned
Where is he playing now? In any case, I'm glad he's doing well. He always seemed nervous when playing for us. Mostly due to his age.

Deportivo de la Coruña. Clearly he still has a lot to learn, but is a very promising player.

Falcao scored.
At. Madrid 1 - 0 Valencia

Arnie

Just seen Suso's pass in the build up to Eccleston's goal. Would really love to see him make the step up in the coming season, just a few minutes here and there, or at least let him train with the first team.

Feorax

We have scouts out at the Sporting - Athletic game tonight.

I would love to think we were smart enough to be considering Llorente or Van Wolfswinkel, but I highly doubt we are that smart...

elsk

Banned
Claudio Pizarro moving to Bayern next season, according to Münchner Merkur.

Well, we got our Olic replacement already. Now what? I want a new striker.

sneaky77

well that was a scary counter at the end..

We need to clean up our passing that seems to be how the danger has been occurring after the first 15, badly places passes leadng to counters.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So EVERYONE plays possession football now? -_-
OMFG :lol :lol :lol

Fuck I can't wait for the transfer window. I need to see a world class striker leading Juve's front line again.

CAVAAANIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Cavani would be my first pick, the ULTIMATE Conte player! But I seriously doubt it's going to happen. Marotta the penny pincher won't spend more than 30m on a striker, and Napoli won't simply let go of their god that easily.

What's wrong with Atletico defending on set pieces? Rami is free to roam around and he's the main aerial threat, no specific marking at all. That equalizer was coming.

Splatt

Cavani would be my first pick, the ULTIMATE Conte player! But I seriously doubt it's going to happen. Marotta the penny pincher won't spend more than 30m on a striker, and Napoli won't simply let go of their god that easily.

You can exchange Krasic for Cavani. Krasic is worth, like, atleast 40 mil.

pulga

Banned

We need some Middle Eastern oil tycoon to buy us off :(

Blablurn

Claudio Pizarro moving to Bayern next season, according to Münchner Merkur.

Well, we got our Olic replacement already. Now what? I want a new striker.

i approve this deal! and im sure there will be some more. i'm sure this season everybody saw what happens when u dont have enough players.

Top Bottom