• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Süddeutsche Zeitung (serious paper, good Bayern info) reporting that Bayern are "one of two options seriously considered" by Guardiola. No info about second option but Guardiola's interest confirmed by sources close to him. -raphael honigstein

I'm guessing the second option is Brescia.

Arnie

Is that real?
Couldn't say. Probably just unfortunate photo composition from one of the England squads trips to various World War 2 related locations. They went to Auschwitz, for example.
Süddeutsche Zeitung (serious paper, good Bayern info) reporting that Bayern are "one of two options seriously considered" by Guardiola. No info about second option but Guardiola's interest confirmed by sources close to him. -raphael honigstein

I'd imagine that second option is Chelsea.

I doubt any respetable coach is going to be interested in coaching a team owned by Roman A.

Chelsea and Bayern has had the same amount of managers the last 8 years.

Roman really isn't as bad as some people want to make him look to be, the real crazies are in Italy.

bjaelke

Oh god, Bendtner's spin doctor being interviewed right now about the paddy power incident. "When you have a world class striker people will also focus on the negative things. He's been one of the best strikers at the EURO and singlehandedly kept Denmark's title dreams alive, but you only want to talk about his garments. [...] I'm no expert in underwear but I know he's one of the best strikers right now."

What pic? Post it you pussy

Well before it's posted : It's photoshopped. Of course half the internet now believes it's real, amazing how many still has no critical fucking thinking when seeing a picture like that.

P6CCP.jpg

8O7ts.jpg

Yen

Well before it's posted : It's photoshopped. Of course half the internet now believes it's real, amazing how many still has no critical fucking thinking when seeing a picture like that.

Yes but this is John Terry we're talking about. Seriously, no one would be surprised if he laughed his way through Auschwitz. He found 9/11 funny enough.

I'm listening to Rooney's pre-match playlist on Spotify.

I'm three buds off running round my front room pretending I'm England's number nine, scoring the winner in a major competition.

Just kidding I've not even opened my first beer and this playlist is shit.

Rooney's playlist didn't look very good.

You were so close to the perfect combination.

tumblr_m5ko39vGiP1qb7n3fo2_1280.jpg
I wish I could grow facial hair, and could grow it in that color. It really is the perfect combination. I got the hair down at least.

Yes but this is John Terry we're talking about. Seriously, no one would be surprised if he laughed his way through Auschwitz. He found 9/11 funny enough.

Yes of course he would be laughing his ass off in front of photographers in a carefully planned trip to Auschwitz ... Come on, he might be a cunt but he isn't completely retarded.

Arnie

I wish I could grow facial hair, and could grow it in that color. It really is the perfect combination. I got the hair down at least.
Yea your hair is pretty similar to that, from what I recall. I'm aiming for a beard like that in about five years, my dads got a killer beard, and mine's coming on at 20. Gave it a nice trim with my step dad's beard trimmer today. Feels nice and crispy.
How am I going to find Rooney's playlist on Spotify?
His name's 'Rooneyonspotify' I believe. Or find the link on his Twitter.

dc89

I'm not even clicking that Spotify link. I pay £9.99 a month so I can take all that music wherever I want and I'm not having it soiled.

Yea your hair is pretty similar to that, from what I recall. I'm aiming for a beard like that in about five years, my dads got a killer beard, and mine's coming on at 20. Gave it a nice trim with my step dad's beard trimmer today. Feels nice and crispy.

His name's 'Rooneyonspotify' I believe. Or find the link on his Twitter.

My hair is similar, but I'll never get the ginger in the beard. One of my buddies does though and I'm extremely jealous. I will get the Salt and pepper look in a few years though if my dad is anything to go by. Although, my Dad's facial hair doesn't grow in much thicker than mine and he is thirty years older than me. :(

The-Gallery-Wayne-Rooneys-012.jpg

This man´s music will find you regardless.

OMG...I can't be laughing during work. Not this loudly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Brescia....or Spurs?

tumblr_le3y3rL23V1qd2ktw.gif

Arctic Monkeys are a better band than Oasis.

Come at me.
They're great. Possibly even better than '00s Oasis, but '90s Oasis slaps them around the room.

Heh, I like both so I don't care really. Noel Gallagher dedicated a song to the bass player when he left Arctic Monkeys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aquilani update!

Alberto Aquilani’s Liverpool future will be decided by new boss Brendan Rodgers, says the player’s agent.

Aquilani has spent the last two seasons away from Anfield on loan at firstly Juventus and then Milan. The latter have, so far, opted against taking up their option to sign him outright.

“The new Liverpool tactician will decide the fate of Alberto,” representative Franco Zavaglia told Radio Mana Mana.

“We’ll have to wait and see what he thinks about the player and whether he will be of any use to the Reds.

“Aquilani has a contract at Liverpool for another two years and they will let us know about their intentions soon.

“The boy would be happy to stay at Liverpool if he was given the right opportunities.”

Milan are still interested in possibly signing the former Roma player, but Zavaglia was a little pessimistic about that option.

“If Milan had wanted to sign him then they should have made their move sooner,” the agent concluded.

Fry

Oasis > Arctic Monkeys = The Verve

I'm a huge fan of them.
Oh and if BR wants to prove he was the right manager, he'll keep Aquilani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom