• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing a good song is a damn hard thing to do.

Ridiculous to not acknowledge that.

I like both Oasis and The Killers.

Who cares if they're not revolutionary geniuses? One thing I hate most about musical opinion is music snobs, can only like niche or non-current acts, etc, those type of people. Basically Wilbury, the JT.

Wilbur

Banned

Who cares if they're not revolutionary geniuses? One thing I hate most about musical opinion is music snobs, can only like nice or non-current acts, etc, those type of people. Basically Wilbury, the JT.

Nice acts? :( the fuck is a nice act

Fry

Who cares if they're not revolutionary geniuses? One thing I hate most about musical opinion is music snobs, can only like nice or non-current acts, etc, those type of people. Basically Wilbury, the JT.

:bow

Meier

Highlights of the Arsenal - City friendly: http://youtu.be/nqhW4kMc5SA

I really do hope we can keep Tevez.. fought hard to get to that ball and set up Kun with an absolutely lovely pass. The two of them link up so well together.

Biton played the ball to Yaya which set up Zaba's goal (nice finish). Liking this kid!

Arnie

Was at a barbecue the other day and these hipsters were talking about how good Drake was at producing songs, whilst playing some really hip Lil Wayne track, and then my friend, the loveable retard, goes up and puts some random song on (probably Chris Brown, or something) and gets vilified by the entire room. Thought they were going to spear him and toast him on the hot coals.

DON'T PUT THAT SONG ON, ITS NOT COOL ENOUGH, MAAANNN

Seriously? Fuck me that's a mistake.
Read it on Twitter. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wenger Part 2
"We will not come back forever on Van Persie, We have many strikers at home. Van Persie is one of them, but we also have [Lukas] Podolski and [Olivier] Giroud.

"For now, we must prepare for the season and it is about more than one player."
-
Tell me GAF, what's cheesy, or even remotely bad about this band/song/performance. Go on, I want to read arguments.
Well, for one, they're called THE KILLERZ. :p

I'm kidding FryIbra <3

ATF487

Who cares if they're not revolutionary geniuses? One thing I hate most about musical opinion is music snobs, can only like niche or non-current acts, etc, those type of people. Basically Wilbury, the JT.

I pretty much only listen to niche and non-current stuff. I don't know what's popular on the radio or even if people listen to the radio anymore...

Actually thinking about it, all my favorite bands of the moment have members that are at least 40 years old, and my top two albums of the year are made by dudes in their 50s (Lambchop and Swans)

:lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G0l5DU0WXC0

Tell me GAF, what's cheesy, or even remotely bad about this band/song/performance. Go on, I want to read arguments.

I wouldn't say there's anything specifically bad about it. It's just incredibly camp and cheesy. The outfits that make them look like they're all from different bands (leopard-print epaulettes?! :lol), the lyrics to that song (and all of their songs), the bouncing up and down with his hands by his side, and then he starts waving his arms about like he's conducting. The Killers are a poor man's Queen.

Hixx

You know, Bramble, when Steve Howard is besting you athletically it might be time to FUCK OFF AND JUST FUCK FUCKING OFF

Another day, another bunch of non-sense about our transfers. As of today, Kedira may be loaned to us if Modric goes to Madrid, only because Diarra asked for too much (4.5m for one year, Galliani wanted to pay 2.5m). Also, it seems like we're definitely going after Kakà: I don't get why, since we already have Boateng, but whatever, I guess that's the best player we can buy this year.
:lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G0l5DU0WXC0

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Easily one of my favourites from them, but I still think that this version is a bit better. :p

Can anyone who knows help me out....If I turned up for one of the shit football games could I just get tickets when I arrive or do I have to order them on the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom