• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

Arctic Monkeys are great. Suck It and See and Favourite Worst Nightmare are the two best albums. Alex Turner's other projects, Last Shadow Puppets and the Submarine soundtrack, are also really good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The last two pages reminded me why Brutal Legend flopped.
LXgmt.gif

It wasn't that good anyway

Wilbur

Banned
Can someone explain the picture Leon Knight posted? No idea what's going on.

His mate allegedly banged Danielle Lloyd while she was on her period, and many footballers also allegedly have had sex with her. That's a picture of her bleeding, I don't know why, but I assume it's suppose to be related to her mate.

Wilbur

Banned
Also Hitch think I'm gonna opt out of the paid fantasy league, lost my job today so don't really have a penny to spare. Bad times.

Carbonox

Oooooh Stephen Taylor is starting against Olympiacos. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Newcastle United (4-4-1-1): Tim Krul; James Perch, Steven Taylor, Mike Williamson, Davide Santon; Gabriel Obertan, Gael Bigirimana, Dan Gosling, Romain Amalfitano; Haris Vuckic; Shola Ameobi

Definitely want to see more of Bigirimana. Kid's special.

Also Hitch think I'm gonna opt out of the paid fantasy league, lost my job today so don't really have a penny to spare. Bad times.

:( What was your job?

Wilbur

Banned
Toy shop.

paedo paedo paedo

Yeah toy shop, whole thing's gone bust and everyone's made redundant. Alas, I'm not too fussed if it was September but I've got a month and a half until my student loan comes in with no money and a festival to save money for as well as nights out. Arse.

edit: lol carbonox

panty

Uhm....we're playing Benfica next week.

Don't know about you but we (Real Madrid) are playing Benfica now and we're losing.

Come back Coentrão.
Come back Di Maria.

Go away Jorge Jesus.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Coentrao is there, Di Maria is there, Higuain is there, Benzema is there, Granero is there, Callejon was there. We are losing. This is shiiieetttt.

And now Higuain is injured.

Carbonox

I thought it was a horrible joke to tie in with the pervert comments he likes to throw out there. Haha.

Oh well. That sucks Wilbury. Couple of my friends have great luck with agencies finding work so maybe you could get in to that for some temp work here and there until you find something more permanent while at uni.

rvy

Banned
Don't know about you but we (Real Madrid) are playing Benfica now and we're losing.

Coentrao is there, Di Maria is there, Higuain is there, Benzema is there, Granero is there, Callejon was there. We are losing. This is shiiieetttt.

That's what you get for trying to take our own trophy from us. That isn't cool, man.

Also, where the fuck is Aimar? We need a standing ovation when the man gets subbed in.
Enzo Pérez needs to go away along with Mister Jesus.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought it was a horrible joke to tie in with the pervert comments he likes to throw out there. Haha.

Oh well. That sucks Wilbury. Couple of my friends have great luck with agencies finding work so maybe you could get in to that for some temp work here and there until you find something more permanent while at uni.

I think the paedo jokes are because I work in a toy shop. That and I love the kiddies of course.

Yeah, might just try and find a little thing for a month; I want to do proof reading because I do it on every fucking email my mum and dad send anyway, and it's like £15 an hour. But apparently it's quite hard to be one people go to. Meh. Will sort something out.

Arnie

I'm getting paid £200 to sit in my dad's house and look after the cats whilst he's away for a couple of weeks. Easy money, and they've stocked the house up with every snack, drink, meal you could ever want. Pretty great really.

They bought one of those Tesco Indian Takeaway sets for 2, but because I'm on my own, and because the components aren't really separable, I'm just cooking it all and having an Indian feast.

paedo paedo paedo

Yeah toy shop, whole thing's gone bust and everyone's made redundant. Alas, I'm not too fussed if it was September but I've got a month and a half until my student loan comes in with no money and a festival to save money for as well as nights out. Arse.

edit: lol carbonox

Ah that sucks man. But surely you can be hired as a pleasure boy or something for the olympic city.

CSKA Sofia have sacked nine players after being knocked out of the Europa League's second qualifying round on Thursday, the Bulgarian club said.

Team captain Todor Yanchev was moved to the coaching staff in the clearout, which the Sofia-based club said was made because of lack of effort and unprofessionalism.

Algeria keeper Rais M'Bolhi, Curacao defender Civard Sprockel, Cape Verde defender Nilson and experienced Bulgaria midfielder Hristo Yanev were among those who were fired.

CSKA were lambasted by the local media after they were beaten over two legs by Slovenia's Mura 05 on the away goals rule after a 1-1 draw on aggregate.

CSKA, the most successful Bulgarian club with 31 league trophies, reached semifinals in Europe three times between 1967 and 1989 but have struggled to revive their former glory in recent years and have

:lol

Wilbur

Banned
I'm getting paid £200 to sit in my dad's house and look after the cats whilst he's away for a couple of weeks. Easy money, and they've stocked the house up with every snack, drink, meal you could ever want. Pretty great really.

They bought one of those Tesco Indian Takeaway sets for 2, but because I'm on my own, and because the components aren't really separable, I'm just cooking it all and having an Indian feast.

I'll look after it for a week and we can go halves?

Ah that sucks man. But surely you can be hired as a pleasure boy or something for the olympic city.

:lol

I have sucked far too many cocks without payment, it would be foolish not to choose that as a career now.

Clegg

BTW Bradley Wiggins isn't the first person from the British Isles to win the Tour de France. We're always told that Ireland is part of the British Isles. Well if thats the case then Stephen Roche won the TdF 20 years ago.

So up yours, Sue Barker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom