• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I wonder if Blatter is watching the Olympic ceremony and is thinking - "Actually, they could have done a really good job".

PFFFT. Who am I fucking kidding.

Clegg

From the Guardian:

Twitter currently electrified by the suggestion that Danny Boyle may just be (indirectly) responsible for the first lesbian kiss ever to be broadcast on Saudi Arabian TV. I'm not sure this was quite the legacy he was anticipating, but it is surely still a milestone of sorts.

For those who may have missed it (in Saudi Arabia or wherever), it might have looked a little bit like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHofJJQVBfQ&feature=player_embedded

Hixx

I agree with you Hixx.

iboMpoLHlEJSNi.gif

this makes no sense but I want to use it cos Jesse Hughes is amazing

Facts that are wrong - The Great Doicare

doicare is a philosophical prophesier, the like of which the internet has never seen before and will never see again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Felipe Melo ‏@_FelipeMelo_
"Airport, destination Italy!"

Kill me. Kill me now.

Lesson 1: Never send players to Turkey on loan.
Lesson 2: Never get a permanent tattoo of a team's mascot, if you're only there on loan.
Lesson 3: Never buy Brazilians. No matter how talented and proven they're, they never make it with us. A well documented curse. You hear that Damião?

Bumhead

Banned
Alex Turner is reight cool.

I used to sit near him on the North Stand at Hillsborough. He looked normal then, rather than the absolute raging JT he seems determined to come across as being now. Thought the Arctic Monkeys were abit crap and pointless generally to be honest, much like their last two albums.

Hixx

I used to sit near him on the North Stand at Hillsborough. He looked normal then, rather than the absolute raging JT he seems determined to come across as being now. Thought the Arctic Monkeys were abit crap and pointless generally to be honest, much like their last two albums.

You are correct, sir.

Kyoufu

I'm from Northern Ireland chaps. And whilst being British is great and all, I just can't find it in myself to care.

Team GB, woo...

Thought you were a Londoner. I've lived in England most of my life and I don't give a toss either. In fact I find patriotism can be annoying at times.

Thought you were a Londoner. I've lived in England most of my life and I don't give a toss either. In fact I find patriotism can be annoying at times.
Nope, I'm a Belfast boy. Can't you tell? I'm easily disgruntled and seek disappointment more than most. The only people who could possibly be more miserable than us are the Scots.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't give a shit about the Olympics, I'm only gonna watch the football and tennis but was fun tonight. Missed the Monkeys and Macca though :/

kharma45

I'm from Northern Ireland chaps. And whilst being British is great and all, I just can't find it in myself to care.

Team GB, woo...

The fact that the Northern Ireland name isn't on the Team GB tracksuit is fucking bullshit.

We should be Team UK anyway.

Nope, I'm a Belfast boy. Can't you tell? I'm easily disgruntled and seek disappointment more than most. The only people who could possibly be more miserable than us are the Scots.

Or Clegg.

<3

Clegg

Thought Mc Cartney was dreadful tbh.

They picked the wrong Muse song too.

The soundtrack was generally very good though.

Arnie

Thought the Arctic Monkeys were abit crap and pointless generally to be honest, much like their last two albums.
Yep. First one is the best, and it's downhill from there.

Just had a glass of my dad's proper naughty whiskey and it's fucking disgusting. Thought I was Don Draper and then just gagged after a minuscule sip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom