• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Seb Larsson is the sexiest football.

Also don't google image search without the safe mode thing on. Someone has made a fake
LLShC.gif

He really is the sexiest football.

friday_gif_collection_05.gif

Blasphemy!

tumblr_lpzgbt3D1g1qcmj70.gif

I might be a bit too much into Mats...

Kyoufu

We should buy a South Korean and a Japanese player to tap into those markets. Surely there are bargains to be had for quality players?

Kenka

We should buy a South Korean and a Japanese player to tap into those markets. Surely there are bargains to be had for quality players?
Wait, are you a Lille or a Newcastle fan ? I am not so sure anymore...

Hummels looks like that gimp Orlando Bloom.

Badstuber's sexy football.
You guys will simply never be eligible for becoming gay. But don't worry, the time may come.

kharma45

If we got a full strength Fletch back then I wouldn't think we'd need another CM, but I can't really see that happening.

Fletcher, Carrick and Cleverley would be a wonderfully balanced midfield.

True, maybe this is why we're not getting a CM, Dazza might actually make it back!

I just heard about the new United sponsorship deal. How can Chevy agree to something with United not even showing their logo on the shirt (or at least the front of it)? No wonder the marketing officer Ewanick was fired, he's lucky he doesn't have a "car accident" in the next few days.

Tc91

Sky Sports say AC Milan have bid £22m for Dzeko but City want £25m, MEN have quotes from Dzeko saying that if a club comes in for him he'll move.

Kyoufu

On one hand, I'm scared for the new season, mainly because I know we'll lose our best players if we don't improve, which is most likely what will happen if we let everyone around us go in hard on new players while sleeping on it ourselves.

But on the other hand, we haven't lost anyone so it'll still be fun to watch the likes of Cabaye and Cisse next season. I just don't think we'll produce results against Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea again. Not unless we landed our targets which looks increasingly unlikely as the days go on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sky Sports say AC Milan have bid £22m for Dzeko but City want £25m, MEN have quotes from Dzeko saying that if a club comes in for him he'll move.

It was rejected. They wanted him on a free loan with an obligation to buy, fee payable over three years.

Clegg

I really wouldn't be comfortable going into the new season with Fletcher. He has been out for almost a year with a debilitating illness. There is no guarantee that he'll be the same player he was before that.

Just about to head off to Wembley! I have never been to the stadium before so I am quite excited....I am in the front row so if you guys knew what I looked like you would be able to spot me :p

dc89

Soccer fan Danny Hornby was forced into hiding last night by death threats after parading an offensive tattoo taunting Liverpool over the Hillsborough disaster.

He had the words 96wne - meaning 96 was not enough - inked on to his back.

Disgusting. No other word.

kharma45

I really wouldn't be comfortable going into the new season with Fletcher. He has been out for almost a year with a debilitating illness. There is no guarantee that he'll be the same player he was before that.

Same can be said for Vidic after his, plus he's going to be on the wrong side of 30 soon.

Arnie

This guy's a boss, I'd shake his hand.

Seems that Danny Hornby has been run out of his house and his town, good. I don't condone mindless violence but I want that guy to fuck off down to Bournemouth for the rest of his life, in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom