• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Imagine if we managed both the Allen and Dempsey transfers for the reported deals - getting both of them in for a combined £10 million, and getting Adam and his wages off the books at the same time. Would be great.

Arnie

Imagine if we managed both the Allen and Dempsey transfers for the reported deals - getting both of them in for a combined £10 million, and getting Adam and his wages off the books at the same time. Would be great.
Would be muppet good.

David Luiz takes the idea of a ball playing defender too far. There's no need to be doing flicks on the edge of your area; sure it comes of 80% of the time, but that other 20% will cost your team a goal.

How pathetic do you have to be to perform such an obvious dive during a pre-season friendly. Lavezzi's god tier good, but I really can't see why he'd do that.

Slizz

Lol cmon Lavezzi... Better score some goals now before Ibra comes in and never passes.

Why the fuck are they playing in a basesballs stadium? Is there really no other place where this match could be played?

Less seats then a football stadium, so if it's not at capacity it doesn't look too bad on tv and I guess for the charm of saying "Hey they're playing in a baseball stadium!"

sneaky77

Why the fuck are they playing in a basesballs stadium? Is there really no other place where this match could be played?

Roma also played earlier.. must be the biggest stadium in NY I guess.. either way is lame cause the field is so damn narrow

maybe jets and giants didnt let them play there

Would be muppet good.

David Luiz takes the idea of a ball playing defender too far. There's no need to be doing flicks on the edge of your area; sure it comes of 80% of the time, but that other 20% will cost your team a goal.

How pathetic do you have to be to perform such an obvious dive during a pre-season friendly. Lavezzi's god tier good, but I really can't see why he'd do that.
I like them chances.

Wilbur

Banned
We should buy Gameiro. He'll never get a game with their recent acquisitions.

I was trying to fit everyone in on FIFA and finding it difficult haha. Leaving Lugano and Alex on the bench, Gameiro and some winger I can't remember... Was Nene, Ibra, Pastore and Lavezzi up top, Sissoko and someone I can't remember in midfield.

Were fucking awesome though

Clegg

You know you have a problem when you start thinking about how to work Moura into your FM team, when he hasn't even signed irl yet.

Fry

42.jpg

:lol

Wilbur

Banned
They're going to win by miles. Better gelled squad with better players. And a fucking class manager.

Love Ancelotti, I couldn't hate Chelsea when he was around.

Arnie

Love Ancelotti, I couldn't hate Chelsea when he was around.
It'd be interesting to see the percentage of Chelsea fans who'd rather have Ancelotti as manager over Di Matteo, despite the Champions League win.
That's a given, but I wonder how they'll fare in the Champion's League. Dortmund and Man City couldn't get out of the group stages, perhaps PSG will suffer the same fate?
Given City's limp appearance last season it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Although, Ancelotti has a far better record in the Champions League than Mancini.

Wilbur

Banned
It'd be interesting to see the percentage of Chelsea fans who'd rather have Ancelotti as manager over Di Matteo, despite the Champions League win.

Ask them the same question and swap Ancelotti for Mourinho. Guarantee at least 95% would have him back.

I don't have much faith in RDM myself. I think the players were pulling an Avram and playing for themselves

Oh wow, Guillaume Hoarau is STILL with PSG? Man, forgett about Gameiro, teams like Swansea could probably get him in exchange for a bag of Doritos and a 12 month XBL Gold subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom