• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

The line was pretty impressive. We got there an hour early and there were already about 20 people in line. By the time the players got there the line was around the block!!

Bent showed up a bit late because he strained his thigh in training that morning. I asked them about Lichaj and Guzan, both being American and from Chicago, and thanked them for coming and told them how much it meant for the American Villa contingent. We went to a supporters bar after wards and it was packed with Claret and Blue.

your gf is sexy.. must be all that spanish jamon.. you just look constipated.

Slizz

Did you meet Bent?

Go just to see Ibr...oh..

Lol. I like Prince a lot so that'd be cool. Plus it's not too expensive for some good football.... Only problem is literally every football game I've went to in the last 2 years in Miami it has rained.....

Sloosha

Sounds like a genuinely fun day man.

Wish United would come here.... All I got is Chelsea vs. AC Milan on Saturday...

Still contemplating if I wanna go as I can get lower bowl tickets for 35 bucks...

All I got is Real vs Santos Laguna. A pity Juve had to cancel.

Did you meet Bent?

I did. Since he was showing up late, they had everyone queue a second time, and once he came in they let all of us meet him. It was pretty cool of him to show up late since he was probably in discomfort from the knock he picked up. He even apologized for not playing that night.

And, yes, my gf is incredibly sexy.

rodvik

I did. Since he was showing up late, they had everyone queue a second time, and once he came in they let all of us meet him. It was pretty cool of him to show up late since he was probably in discomfort from the knock he picked up. He even apologized for not playing that night.

And, yes, my gf is incredibly sexy.

This rocks man! Awesome you made it on the site!

I just arrived in Portland with the missus I am ready for the game! (She is ready for the shopping) :)

PaulLFC

I know it was only pre-season against Toronto, but I've just read these stats:

Liverpool's Possession v Toronto last night was 69.8%, and their Passing Accuracy was 92%. Liverpool made a total of 660 passes, compared to Toronto's 277.

Encouraging signs.

Come on, let's not start that all over again.

Yeah we can't have anyone permanently leave for two days again.

ibbTfePsHFUjag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom