• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD ZOUK'S <3
tumblr_m142unAB4Q1r2chsho1_400.gif

That steak with a mojito special. Only thing I order when I go, just can't beat it.

Meier

I had to travel for work last week and got $40 a day to spend on food as a part of my travel. Had my first filet mignon ($31) in about 15-20 years at the Denver Chophouse at the airport -- bacon-wrapped and absolutely delicious. The garlic mashed potatoes that came with it were a bit cold though which was hugely disappointing.. but that steak. Heaven.

GorillaJu

I'm not a big fan of steaks. Don't get me wrong I'll always enjoy a good chunk of meat in my mouth, but I would never overpay for one, vs. other foods I'll be willing to splurge on.

Of course, my very favorite food doesn't require splurging at all:

tumblr_m2gjq45Z2y1qzhb1n.jpg

Hixx

I'm not a big fan of steaks. Don't get me wrong I'll always enjoy a good chunk of meat in my mouth, but I would never overpay for one, vs. other foods I'll be willing to splurge on.

Of course, my very favorite food doesn't require splurging at all:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2gjq45Z2y1qzhb1n.jpg[/IM.G][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vmdf4.gif

Meier

When I went to the States this summer I ate at Chilli's.

I really want Chilli's to come to the UK.

And IHOP.

OH LAWD IHOP <3

Chili's is pretty good but the style is of course a dime a dozen here since it's just "American food." We need Nando's.. I wonder if I save up enough money if I could convince them to let me open a franchise. :D

Edit: Holy shit, there's one in DC that opened in 2008 apparently. Going to DC for work in January. NANDO'S HERE I FUCKING COOOMMMMEEE!

Come on, announce Allen. I want some interviews and pictures of him holding a scarf or something.
I also need this to be announced cos he's in my FF team but so is/are other Swansea player(s) (gotta keep my cards close to my chest innit) and I don't want more than one/two Swansea players in my team cos that's shit...so it's really bothering me.

So i'll be glad when it changes.

Just a shame it'll change to Liverpool.

GorillaJu

Chili's is alright I suppose. Not a fan of any of the big restaurant chains, but if I had to pick one it would definitely be Cheesecake Factory.

Yen

I don't like cheese (uncooked), mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomatoes. Come at me.

Edit: oh, and Mad Men is as boring as sin.

Yen

You that episode of the Simpsons where Homer sits down and eats a whole packet of processed sliced cheese. I did that once and can no longer eat cheese. Fine on pizzas though.

GQman2121

Banned
Sauteed mushrooms in butter is a delight. Put that on top of some toast and top it with a poached egg and you've got a classic.

Also, Chili's is corporate shit. The food they serve is delivered in bags. I've seen it. Apple Bees, TGIFridays, and the like, they're all the same. Support some small business with fresh food and produce.

Clegg

James Ducker &#8207;@DuckerTheTimes
Paul Scholes not travelling to Germany for #MUFC game v Hannover. Being rested apparently. No surprise after a gruelling pre-season
This is why we need a new midfielder.

Scholes is 38 ffs. He can't handle a full season imo.

Arnie

Paella is probably my favourite food.

At the wedding yesterday they had pretty much all you could eat deep fried king prawns. Heaven.

Hixx

Arnie

Just keep away from Agger, or else any good will I had for City evaporates, and they're put alongside United as complete and utter scum.

Clegg

SILENCE!!!

The Sheikh has spoken.

'What is important is to preserve the achievement (winning the title) and maintain the good standards of last season. We will support the team with a player, or players. This does not detract from the efficiency and capacity of the current squad of players, with whom the Manager is completely satisfied.'

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=289486#ixzz23AGkO04b

Phallus' out right guys?

For Scott Sinclair?

If thats what floats your boat.

GQman2121

Banned
I've never tried calimari, mussels, lobster, any fish but cod, prawns, shrimp. Just don't like the look of them.

If you enjoy eating meat, you would be blown away by how good all of those things taste in your mouth. If you live anywhere near open water (basically, the UK or Western Euro), seafood should be on your menu from time to time. There's no reason not to. It's one of the reasons I'll never consider moving to the mid west or any of those mountain states. Shit is all frozen and shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom