• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

I almost forgot that that Chelsea v. MLS All Stars was on tonight. I'm actually excited for this game solely for miCoach.

Hixx

Gyan 'promised' to donate £100,000 to our Foundation when he moved to Al Ain. A year on, he still hasn't.

"Asamoah Gyan has reneged on his agreement to pay a substantial donation to Sunderland's Foundation charity despite earning more than £10million tax free in the last year.
The former African footballer of the year, and Sunderland’s record signing, was allowed to join UAE club Al-Ain in a £200,000-a-week tax-free deal at the beginning of last season.
As part of the lucrative move, Gyan agreed to make a sizeable donation to the club’s own community scheme which has ploughed millions into the region through education and football programmes for the last nine years."

What an absolute fucking tosser this bloke is.

fuenf

Don't bother going into any of the TDKR threads.

thanks for the warning

So no ridiculous shit like this then?

But actually...no matter the answer, I won't be able to muster enough enthusiasm to go see it with the others..

You should see it in a cinema, especially if you have a Cinemaxx with Maxximum Sound near by. The Score and soundeffects were simply ridiculous and elevated the movie to a whole new level. Tbh the movie has its flaws (like any Nolan Batman) but i loved it, it was everything i expected it to be.

Salvadora

What a picture on this Guardian article on the IPO
U95pb.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/25/manchester-united-new-york-flotation

GorillaJu

Lordy Joe Cole is not fit. And why are we spraying out all these speculative long balls? We have McLaughlin and Sterling to play the ball to. Christ.

K1LLER7

We should found a football club.

Viva - Director of Finance
Me - Head of PR & Marketing

Who is Chairman and the other roles?
Head scout?

I'll find you Bebe's and Djemba Djemba's

Best thing for United would be if the Glazers were to sell, though can't see anyone wanting to buy at what the Glazers value the club at.

GorillaJu

Feels like we've been sent out with different instructions to the last game. Perhaps we're trying to put some different methods into practice.

I'm not sure Brendan Rodgers told our goal keeper "just knock it forward to the other team everytime you get it."

There are CBs open to play it out ffs.

Now is another time I feel detached from most of GAF, there is a thread in OT about half of Americans drinking a soda everyday and people are freaking out, I don't get it, whys it such a big deal?

Salvadora

PSN is still slow as shit. Even the 3DS eshop is faster!

Now is another time I feel detached from most of GAF, there is a thread in OT about half of Americans drinking a soda everyday and people are freaking out, I don't get it, whys it such a big deal?
Soda is pretty bad for you.

Arnie

lPS3 has been console king for years in terms of everything but cross game voice chat =\
That's my main feature though. Haven't really played a game in the last four years without speaking to my real life friends at the same time. Feels too lonely. I don't even plug my PS3 in, it's shit.

Jonjo stylin'

Zabojnik

"I've always loved Juventus. Yes, from time to time I've said something pungent, but it was only because I was so frustrated and disappointed not to be a part of the club (anymore). When Juve won the scudetto in Trieste, I was overjoyed." - Sebastian Giovinco

I believe (in) you Seba!!
@@.gif
Let bygones be bygones, all is forgiven!
Now shut the fuck up and get ready to eat the grass, as Conte would put it.

C_3_Media_1532343_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Soda is extremely unhealthy, especially with the shit they put in it in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom