• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my main feature though. Haven't really played a game in the last four years without speaking to my real life friends at the same time. Feels too lonely. I don't even plug my PS3 in, it's shit.

Jonjo stylin'
I'm a bit like this. I currently own 4 360 games. BioShock, BioShock 2 (sealed), Red Dead Redemption and FIFA 12. Hardly touch the thing.

Arnie

Really not a fan of Ecclestone

He's shit.

Was shit when he went on loan to Rochdale too.

I'm a bit like this. I currently own 4 360 games. BioShock, BioShock 2 (sealed), Red Dead Redemption and FIFA 12. Hardly touch the thing.
About 5% of my gaming time in the last five years has been outside some form of party/private chat. Playing my PS3 feels like travelling back to 2001. I quite like Uncharted, and TLoU looks great, but I vastly prefer Gears/Halo multiplayer to either of them.

Jensen

Now is another time I feel detached from most of GAF, there is a thread in OT about half of Americans drinking a soda everyday and people are freaking out, I don't get it, whys it such a big deal?
I guess because it's unhealthy. I don't drink too much soda because I have South Asian parents so I'm nervous about type 2 diabetes and heart problems later in life .

OT is at a constant outrage about everything, like the Dailymail comment section but on the other side of the political spectrum.

That's my main feature though. Haven't really played a game in the last four years without speaking to my real life friends at the same time. Feels too lonely. I don't even plug my PS3 in, it's shit.

Jonjo stylin'

My PS3 is in a bag under my bed. Launch 60gb that cost me £425. I got well and truly Carrolled.

GorillaJu

Shelvey picking things up here. I'm enjoying his involvement.

Sorry guys, but X360 can't hold a candle to ps3. There are ads on the interface, even though you paid for the online, which is pure insanity in the first place. Ps3 has Sony first party studios. Microsoft has a sci fi shooter for frat boys.

Clegg

I have never played an online game in my life.

Just never got into COD/Halo and haven't played FIFA/PES in years.

And TBH I binge on soda. I can go months on end without one but as soon as I have one I'll start drinking truckloads of it.

sohois

Was Stirling just given a yellow card for moving too soon from the wall, with no prior warning, in a pre-season friendly?

Kyoufu

I got Carroll'd with the 360. Hardly played it. Most use I got out of it was for Mass Effect which was awesome.

Other than that, it's a jet engine taking up space.

And paying for online is just lol

He's shit.

Was shit when he went on loan to Rochdale too.

About 5% of my gaming time in the last five years has been outside some form of party/private chat. Playing my PS3 feels like travelling back to 2001. I quite like Uncharted, and TLoU looks great, but I vastly prefer Gears/Halo multiplayer to either of them.
It seems I completely misinterpreted what you were saying :lol You were talking about not playing the PS3 because of the lack of chat.

I imagine that would suck balls. I only have the 360, and as I say, I hardly touch it. When I do it's purely because friends are on.

GorillaJu

I hardly ever play shooters and if I do it's usually not first person. I do love me some TF2 though. I like Vanquish, though.

Battlefield, COD and Halo are all "stick a spoon up my dick" awful to me. I just don't understand the appeal of these games.

Fry

Don't think we need Aqua to be honest.

Lucas - doesn't play in the same position
Gerrard - injury prone
Henderson - not ready
Shelvey - developing
Suso - doubt he'll get much play time

Allen?

And Allen is not the same kind of player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom