• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

If you look at ManUtd.com, if Van Persie doesn't sign, it would be the most embarrassing moment in football history. It's done.

Yen

Is the movie version of Never Let Me Go any good? Stuck for a film to watch. Might just watch Aliens...for the first time.
bjaelke said:
His agent is Mino Raiola.

Who? Is he bad?

Salvadora

Its a shame this Song business is going to take up a good part of the rest of the transfer window. I really hope it won't interfere with our other business. I know it will.

Sleepy

K1LLER7

Yes we are now shush
image-1-for-28-08-11-gallery-718645520.jpg

:p

Wilbur

Banned
There's a very good Championship preview by Gary Megson on the Daily Mail if any of Championship-GAF or adopted Championship-GAF is interested. Shame about the paper itself but Megson's is the only preview I've read this pre-season that I agree with just about all of his picks.

Banned link, though.

There's one on the Guardian that doesn't predict places per se but reckons Cardiff are gonna have a great season. Will give the Mail one a read when I'm in, cheers.

It's happening guys:

Gill you beautiful bastard.

Can't wait for Meus' defection.

I thought Wilbury filled this function?

UsiJl.gif

I counter being obnoxious with clued in posts about the dangers of United's financial state as well as a general sensible outlook on football that everyone respects.

Plus I'm fasting right now so it's to be expected I'm a little delirious.

confuziz

Banned
About assaidi, great player with good skills. Bad attitude. I love it how he screws ajax over though. Nobody wants to join that shitty club with the livescore fans.

Arnie

John Motson talking out of his ass about Spanish football on Five Live.

Says he used to get bored watching Arsenal.

Is Sahin signing for Spurs or Arsenal then?

Fuck knows what's happening with him.

Seems between Arsenal and us, don't think Spurs have been credibly linked. Read that they were going back in for Moutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom