• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPeteO/status/236214902019203073

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Excited-Gif.gif

GET 'EM OUT!

First reply I can see

"is his agent any good? What position does he play?"

Wes

venison crêpe
I mean De Rossi is super talented but I have to think there are younger, more suitable alternatives?

dc89

Mancini must have known City's transfer targets when he signed the contract. Hard to believe this austerity is out of the blue.

I think Mancini tells Marwood who he wants. And then Marwood goes and gets them if he can, or if we have no money he doesn't.

Or if he's crap at negotiating, which happened with Kun as Khaldoon had to fly out to seal the deal, we miss out.

Carbonox

I think Mancini tells Marwood who he wants. And then Marwood goes and gets them if he can, or if we have no money he doesn't.

Or if he's crap at negotiating, which happened with Kun as Khaldoon had to fly out to seal the deal, we miss out.

Is your avatar supposed to be Aguero? Cos it looks like a combination of Pepe and Ronaldo.

kharma45

Pardon?

Meier

I mean De Rossi is super talented but I have to think there are younger, more suitable alternatives?

De Rossi is world class. City were in play for Javi Martinez but he's off to Bayern. I'm not quite sure why we didn't make more of an effort to get M'Vila (at least publicly) but he's obviously not at those guys' level just yet either way.

Salvadora

I suppose Marwood could be a factor but its hard to believe Mancini went into this summer without knowing how much he would be able to spend

Meier

Is Barry going to get shafted or will Yaya move to attacking mid more often?

Barry's still injured... hopefully not for long but it's still up in the air. He will be out for at least another few weeks to a month though. I think in this scenario, we see De Jong get sold. He has less than a year on his contract and wants a big raise. Barry would then probably move into Nigel's role of coming on late for one of our attacking mids to allow Yaya to get forward.

K1LLER7

Is that when he had his kid on the pitch?

Kun+Aguero+Showing+Off+Son+Before+Game+xM1uR59Pdyol.jpg

Or was he at Athletico for a while before that.
Think that pick is after Torres left for Liverpool. he was at Madrid back when he first started around 2006/2007. He was behind Torres as the main striker that season. Looked a special player since then. Glad he's at the PL now.

dc89

Think that pick is after Torres left for Liverpool. he was at Madrid back when he first started around 2006/2007. He was behind Torres as the main striker that season. Looked a special player since then. Glad he's at the PL now.

Torres and Aguero - wow. I'll YouTube some of this tomorrow.

---

Well if De Rossi signs I'm in a right mess. My next jersey, Rodwell or De Rossi. And if Sinclair signs, well it's a proper muddle.

Apparently Sinclair has turned down a new Swansea contract.

Carbonox

Torres and Aguero - wow. I'll YouTube some of this tomorrow.

---

Well if De Rossi signs I'm in a right mess. My next jersey, Rodwell or De Rossi. And if Sinclair signs, well it's a proper muddle.

Apparently Sinclair has turned down a new Swansea contract.

As a City fan, you're even contemplating low-tier players like Rodwell and Sinclair for a CITY shirt? wat is this i dont even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom