• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

He's fast on FIFA 12 apparently, 82 rating iirc.

Well then, if he's fast on Fifa he's clearly boss!

Is it sad that I'm more excited about the fact that we can manage to make cheap signings under the radar more than I am to actually see him play?

Yes, its very sad indeed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.imgur.com/Lv4HN.gif[IMG]

I'd take Matri and Kaka and be happy.[/QUOTE]

We won't send him out on loan that's for sure. Marotta wants 15m IIRC.

[quote="Arnie, post: 41108446"]I really hope City gets De Rossi.[/QUOTE]

Me too. For different reasons :p

Yen

I agree that Enrique has been brilliant in pre-season, but I still think ideally we could do with a replacement to Aurelio. Whilst I think Robinson is a better player than Flanagan, I still don't think he's of the same standard as Kelly.

He won't get to Kelly's standard if he doesn't get games, and if there is a fit Aurelio replacement, he definitely won't get games.

Firemind

Clegg's, would make him less pessimistic then :p

Which league though? If it's the free one you're going to have to deal with the paedo, and if it's the paid for one Hitcher is the man to PM.

Hm. A chance at winning 130 quid in a competition I have no real insight on. Tempting.

The thing with Matri is that we can be pricks and hold out for more money. You want him for 15m? Fine. If not we'll happily keep him.

Inter wouldn't let Pazzini go for free to Milan when they could at least get Quagliarella out of it.

Edit: And apparently Inter want Borriello? Well, that would be an alternative to Quagliarella... of sorts. Guess that would make Pazzini to Milan plausible.

Messi

Is is weird if I go watch Expendables 2 on my own in the cinema tomorrow at 1pm? :(

Whats this about Ellen Page getting death threats over dating Eric the Vampire? Has anyone seen Fady recently?

kharma45

Is is weird if I go watch Expendables 2 on my own in the cinema tomorrow at 1pm? :(

Whats this about Ellen Page getting death threats over dating Eric the Vampire? Has anyone seen Fady recently?

Fady promised me on Twitter he'd call in on us soon :)

And na it's not weird, yet to try the cinema alone yet but plan to some day.

Just tried to sign RVP on FM and Wenger the JT wants £60mill for him. Fuck that.

He's playing for Twente in my save :lol

Yen

I'd go to the cinema by myself if it wasn't so expensive (and far away, I can't drive).

kharma45

Stuck on a wee bet on who'll win what leagues

Super Liga Winner 12/13 Porto @ 8/13
Eredivisie Winner 12/13 Ajax @ 6/4
Ligue 1 Winner 12/13 PSG @ 4/11
Serie A Winner 12/13 Juventus @ 13/10
Bundesliga Winner 12/13 Bayern Munich @ 8/11
La Liga Winner 12/13 Real Madrid @ 8/11
Premier League Winner 12/13 Manchester Utd @ 2/1
Scottish Premier League Winner Celtic v Field 12/13 Celtic @ 1/66

£1 on that returns well over £100. Here's to hoping!

MPW

Mumei, trust me, just go for Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Roma? With Zeman? Nah.

3405096_o.gif

MPW

Stuck on a wee bet on who'll win what leagues

Super Liga Winner 12/13 Porto @ 8/13
Eredivisie Winner 12/13 Ajax @ 6/4
Ligue 1 Winner 12/13 PSG @ 4/11
Serie A Winner 12/13 Juventus @ 13/10
Bundesliga Winner 12/13 Bayern Munich @ 8/11
La Liga Winner 12/13 Real Madrid @ 8/11
Premier League Winner 12/13 Manchester Utd @ 2/1
Scottish Premier League Winner Celtic v Field 12/13 Celtic @ 1/66

£1 on that returns well over £100. Here's to hoping!

have a feeling madrid will focus on CL this season, jose wants to win it and go back to epl

Mike Jefferies ‏@mikejefferiesL4

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Sahin wants to join AFC. Has given them til Monday to make a deal or he'll join LFC. We're 2nd choice

Ben Smith‏@BenSmithBBC

Arsenal fighting very hard to persuade him to join them and not Liverpool. Decision tomorrow

I was getting harassed about Sahin going to liverpool earlier today, might have to answer the texts tomorrow :)

kharma45

ho ho ho

Celtic's odds haha

I stuck them in just to make sure I got one right :p

I think those are all worth a punt.

Yeah they're all reasonable shouts, only one you could rely on would be Celtic.

have a feeling madrid will focus on CL this season, jose wants to win it and go back to epl

Yeah no doubt he wants a CL with them but he's not the sort of guy to let a title slip away, I feel Madrid will be too strong in the league overall to lose it to Barcelona.

Messi

Don't give a shit and do it.

Ellen Page never answered me on twitter if there was nude scenes in Beyond. :(

Why would she ever answer that lol :)

Crazy stalker Eric fans?

I'd assume so, but them tweets are awful

Here:

“Ellen Page if you continue to date Alexander [Skarsgard] I will K-1-L-L you in public in the next year,” the tweet read. “Be it in a club, at a game, in a restaurant, or when you're signing autographs.”

Wilbur

Banned
I've decided to re-watch The West Wing.

Starting right now.

Saw the box set for 35 quid in CEX the other day, worth a punt? Never seen it.

Halfway through season 3 of Breaking Bad now. I really like it but it's no Wire or Deadwood. Will do Sopranos next.

Also Boardwalk Empire is back on next month, I'm fucking excited

kharma45

Halfway through season 3 of Breaking Bad now. I really like it but it's no Wire or Deadwood. Will do Sopranos next.

Breaking Bad gets truly awesome at the end of S3, Sopranos is a mixed bag.

Clegg

The West Wing is my favourite non-HBO show.

The first 4 seasons are some of the best television you'll ever see.

Tc91

Just tried to sign RVP on FM and Wenger the JT wants £60mill for him. Fuck that.

On fm-base if you go to downloads and look under transfer updates some guy who's been doing them for all the FM's is releasing one on Saturday.

All the new transfers is in it, I have the current one it's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom