• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
A0flWnUCYAIgIBF.jpg

dc89

Dat training kit.

DHL are a shitty courier. Was it DHL who shipped your PC Tom and it came back smashed to bits?

Arnie

When I read that interview I absolutely knew right away that he'd be quoted out of context on here and I'd have to defend him. :lol
I've got the newspaper on my knee, having just read that specific article, and his response came from 'the suggestion that he could mimic Paul Scholes'. I understand the subconscious level of disgust that would incite in certain people's minds, but I'd ask someone of Salazar's intelligence to appropriately distribute said disgust, instead of vilifying Gerrard in a petty act of Unitedism.

United fans - get RVP in your fantasy football team NOW and you can actually have 4 United players before the season starts.

don't do it

Kyoufu

Yeah I can't believe that either, but do think you guys will fall from top 6.

Possibly, but the pundits writing us off so hard grinds my gears. Oh well.

We need to sign Debuchy, Kyo. What's going on there?

If we sign him then we'll have to wait until deadline day. Our owner Mike Ashley is one shrewd businessman who will do whatever it takes to pay the least amount of money possible. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Could happen in January.

Does Juve have any RBs spare? :p

Tc91

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
After Alex Song agreed personal terms with #FCB, Arsene Wenger now admits that #AFC are considering his sale.

Also Oliver Kay said ignore the number on the training kit the squad number still to be confirmed.

Carbonox

That picture is so surreal. I'll never wrap that around my head.

Robin Van Persie plays for Man Utd.

Robin Van Persie plays for Man Utd.

bud

Can't believe we've signed him. Can't wait for the press conference and how he'll say it was his dream to move to a big club :p

when's the press conference and will it be streamed somewhere?

i want to see it. i'm a masochist. it would make me feel alive.

Arnie

I'm a big Meireles fan, but it's an astounding leap of logic to suggest he's adiquate replacement for Luka Modric. I think Spurs should go all out Moutinho and not split the cash up on multiple middling players.

It is funny to hear AVB talk about Porto like some drug dealer though, from the article on my lap:

"it is a club that sells expensive, but they sell a good product."

Heisenberg.gif

K1LLER7

Zenit have bid for Nani apparently.

This could get bad.
There were reports yesterday saying he didn't want to leave. Think we'll sign him up. Can't wait for Monday's game :D.
when's the press conference and will it be streamed somewhere?

i want to see it. i'm a masochist. it would make me feel alive.
not sure, think it was at 2pm (uk). Not sure if there'll be a stream.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Does Tottenheim have more than Defoe in the striker position for tomorrow?

Just Harry Kane, but he's our equivalent of Sammy Ameobi.

I hope we go after Dembele to replace Modric. If we can get him and Ade, and possibly another two players, I would be ecstatic.

Kyoufu

I hope we go after Dembele to replace Modric. If we can get him and Ade, and possibly another two players, I would be ecstatic.

Defoe scored like 19 goals last season didn't he?

It's going to be a tough game.

Yen

I hate Kane, judging him solely on his Scott Parker-esque haircut in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom