• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

"From my side and Arsenal's, there is no hard feeling. No one's angry with me and I'm not angry with them."

j62dD.gif

kharma45

RVP: "When I have to make tough decisions in my life I listen to the little boy inside me.That little boy was screaming 'Manchester United'"

kharma45

RvP: “Manchester United is a family club & I’m looking forward to achieving big things here. This is a big challenge for me, which I’m looking forward to. I am proud to be here & look forward to achieving big things.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
" According to Calciomercato, Lichtsteiner is PSG's 1st choice for RB, edging out Maicon. Revelliere recently failed a PSG medical "

30m or fuck off.

Nyx

Van Persie only wanted to play for United, no one else. I love that.

If he would have signed for any other club, he would say the same about them.

Just as that you guys have the best supporters in the league, the stadium is awesome, the city as well, etc etc etc

Clegg

So Shinji turned down other clubs to join United and RVP only wanted to join United.

Its probably rubbish but I don't give a shit.

LegoArmo

If he would have signed for any other club, he would say the same about them.

Just as that you guys have the best supporters in the league, the stadium is awesome, the city as well, etc etc etc

Apparently he told Arsenal where he wanted to go, they wouldn't have sold to United otherwise.

kharma45

Ferguson on Ferdinand FA fine: "I think it was almost certain." Adds: "Twitter, I don't understand it. I don't understand why you'd bother"

Also, OM coach Baup on Barton: "Even the very best of us can get arrested!"

RvP: “This club has won big trophies, I didn’t & I would like to do it.”

RVP clearly pushed for this. And the way he answered that question about finally being able to do great things... Actually feeling a little bad for Arsenal fans! But at the same time, super excite.

Wessiej

Sat 18th Aug - 15:00- West Ham vs Aston Villa
Sat 18th Aug - 15:00- Arsenal vs Sunderland
Sat 18th Aug - 15:00- West Brom vs Liverpool
Sat 18th Aug - 17:30- Newcastle vs Tottenham

Ah yeah I'm just arriving at home when the last match between my 2 favorite PL-teams begins. Can't wait!

kharma45

SAF says there's been a few clubs interested in Berbatov but nothing that's encouraged them to sell.

Seems like Phil Jones could miss the first month of the season through his back problem.

Wessiej

Anita has changed your mind no? You only like one now, Wess. Only one.

Newcastle is Anita and Krul, did a beer with him once, cool guy.
Tottenham is VdV and Vertonghen.

MY LOVE IS SHARED. My hatred is full.

Vertonghen seemed to go with more well wishes.
Vertonghen was done at Ajax, captain, better than anybody, played good for a few years. ANITA, HE,....he just started playing good. This was going to be the first season where he was going to be a key player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's a little boy inside me now screming MAN UTD, is it too late for me to join the dark side?

The little boy inside me still screams Del Piero.

Agnelli smothered him. :(

SAF says there's been a few clubs interested in Berbatov but nothing that's encouraged them to sell.

Seems like Phil Jones could miss the first month of the season through his back problem.

A club is interested, and their offer isn't encouraging.

Yup, Juve.

Tc91

I don't wanna get a v. Persie shirt cause of the number 20. I know it's Ole's old number but I can see RVP getting number 9 next season.

But the temptation...

Fergie always talks about Welbeck like a proud Dad - growth spurts and all. Young and Chicharito had better get comfortable with the bench.

Wilbur

Banned
Fergie always talks about Welbeck like a proud Dad. Young and Chicharito had better get comfortable with the bench.

Yeah he bloody loves Welbeck. Chicha might feel a little hard done by but he doesn't really bring anything to the team but goals, he's not a great player. Young can fuck off, can't believe we spent 18m on him. Haven't seen anyone run into dead ends more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom