• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Ngog, Ngog
Ngog Ngog Ngog
He tuck's his cock
Inside his sock
Ngog,
Ngog Ngog

Seems impossible to me. Science dictates a man's penis is unlikely to be over a foot long for the most part. Unless his socks are pulled up really high and there's ample room despite his thighs.

If I had the wings of a sparrow
If I had the arse of a crow
I'd fly over Old Trafford tomorrow
And shit on the bastards below below
I'd shit on the bastards below.

Manchester United aren't playing until Monday. There will be only a groundsman there tomorrow, who has more than enough time to remove the mess before any subsequent match held at the stadium.

This old man
He told me
Bryan Robson's got VD
With a knick knack paddywhack
Give the dog a bone
Man United fuck off home

Is it a fact Bryan Robson had VD?

Ste Gerrard Gerrard
He's better than Frank Lampard
He's big and he's fucking Hard
Ste Gerrard Gerrard

He's actually six feet tall, which is average height for a man.

One-nil down, two-one up
Michael Owen won the cup
When a top class Paddy pass
Gave the lad the ball
Poor old Arsenal won fuck all

This one's true.

you serious bro

Hey look:

Now I've been to Manchester. It's actually got citizens and two restaurants, so fuck you Liverpool chants.

I have also been to Manchester. I got so drunk I almost shit myself and some just as drunk assholes wanted to fight me, guess Halloween makes people violent. Had thrown away my credit card and only had a little money left, luckily two sisters paid for my drinks and then we found some members of the dillinger escape plan who gave us the alcohol they had gotten for playing a show. :lol

GySQO.jpg

Yeah I was really drunk. Woke up early next morning having to get on a plane home, could barely move as I hadn't eaten for way too long, like seriously i could barely stand up because of pain, the biscuits at hotel helped me at least be able to move to the train station.

ShogunX

Have Everton signed Kevin Mirallas yet? He was nailed on for a move there the other day and was apparently due for a medical but nothing has materialised.

Salvadora

Doing business with a lot of Italian clubs is like pulling teeth. Everything is always so complicated as every fucker has some kind of add-on and wants unrealistic money and then all of a sudden when it's a player they want to buy? Oh we have no money please accept our low ball terrible offer.

Interesting that Wenger said they had recieved no respectable offers bar Uniteds. So much for that Juve interest.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shogun PaiN said:
Doing business with a lot of Italian clubs is like pulling teeth. Everything is always so complicated as every fucker has some kind of add-on and wants unrealistic money and then all of a sudden when it's a player they want to buy? Oh we have no money please accept our low ball terrible offer.

We're all sorry about AC Milan.

GorillaJu

Seems impossible to me. Science dictates a man's penis is unlikely to be over a foot long for the most part. Unless his socks are pulled up really high and there's ample room despite his thighs.

Manchester United aren't playing until Monday. There will be only a groundsman there tomorrow, who has more than enough time to remove the mess before any subsequent match held at the stadium.

Is it a fact Bryan Robson had VD?

He's actually six feet tall, which is average height for a man.

This one's true.

My point is that the repeated chanting and singing is malicious and in especially poor taste, not that it's bad because it's untrue.

I think most of those chants you posted there are pretty funny.

Have I ever come across here as someone who is easily offended by grotesque or vulgar language? I certainly hope not. I just don't like the chants about Wenger being a pedophile anymore than I like chants about the Hillsborough disaster or the Munich airplane crash. It's bottom-of-the-barrel stuff and like I said I just don't think it's funny or cleve, it's just malicious.

Dempsey being a bit of a prick. Well, a lot of one.

Must be the little boy in him demanding a transfer to Liverpool.

Zabojnik

pes2013.jpg

Sigh, PES holds no secrets for me anymore. I have no problems whatsoever smashing AI opponents on Super Star. :/ Fifa it is again this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Matt Phillips hands in transfer request.

I thought you'd already signed him haha. Whoops.

My point is that the repeated chanting and singing is malicious and in especially poor taste, not that it's bad because it's untrue.

I think most of those chants you posted there are pretty funny.

Have I ever come across here as someone who is easily offended by grotesque or vulgar language? I certainly hope not. I just don't like the chants about Wenger being a pedophile anymore than I like chants about the Hillsborough disaster or the Munich airplane crash. It's bottom-of-the-barrel stuff and like I said I just don't think it's funny or cleve, it's just malicious.

I agree with you for the most part. The chants are in poor taste when he's there and they're not funny. Stating he's a paedophile again and again isn't funny. Viva's brother's joke was funny though, and I'm surprised anyone got offended (particularly when like I say, I'm called a paedophile every five seconds in here).

GorillaJu

I thought you'd already signed him haha. Whoops.

I agree with you for the most part. The chants are in poor taste when he's there and they're not funny. Stating he's a paedophile again and again isn't funny. Viva's brother's joke was funny though, and I'm surprised anyone got offended (particularly when like I say, I'm called a paedophile every five seconds in here).

As I said (maybe you missed it) I didn't see Viva's post and was responding in general to a few other posts that were on the topic of Wenger and pedophilia. Viva's joke was pretty funny.

Salvadora

Regarding some of the missing players.
on Jack Wilshere (ankle), Tomas Rosicky (tendon) and Bacary Sagna (leg)...
They are all doing well but of course they are not available tomorrow. It is good news for them all though. Jack is moving very well and quickly forward now. Rosicky is running, Sagna is running too. They should all be available soon. It is more or less a month for all of them to start training properly.

on Mikel Arteta…
He is fit and available.

on Emmanuel Frimpong (knee)…
He is three weeks until he is training so that is a bit ahead of schedule. It is very good. We think he will be back competitively in October.

on other team news…
We have a few tests today because some players came back today [from internationals] and played 90 minutes, like Cazorla in Puerto Rico. Some players like Song have little knocks. We will see about them today.

on Walcott (thigh)…
We have to assess Walcott, who had to pull out of the national team. But he should be OK to play.

on Koscielny and Oxlade-Chamberlain...
We miss Koscielny and Oxlade-Chamberlain for the injuries they got in the last game against Cologne. They had to pull out of their respective national teams as well so those two will miss the game tomorrow. Oxlade-Chamberlain has an ankle problem, Koscielny a calf. Both have a chance to be fit for Stoke.
Can't wait to see Arteta back in the squad. We truly missed him.

Wilbur

Banned
Four Four Two season preview - http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfo...pped-for-the-top-and-whos-doomed-to-drop.aspx

I like this part, because it will elicit a reaction from Kyoufu

It brings no pleasure to say that they may not be challenged by Newcastle, whose success last season was delightful but built on fine margins: they cleared more shots off the line than anyone else, and nobody won fewer points from a losing position. Just to stand still, they need all their key men to play above themselves – again.

pappe

RVP really knows how to turn the crowd in his favour. Loving it. And the salty tears of arsenal fans is making it better.

Kyoufu

"above themselves"

yeah the PL started 3 years ago and this is only Newcastle's third season in the league.

Football journalism lol pundits lol

Has dc been in touch with RVP? Great PR.

AFCamden on Twitter says Song is no longer an Arsenal player. Announcement expected weekend/Monday.

That video was posted when he said he wouldn't be signing a new contract.

It was all over the internet. Posted here too.

He even got into some of the newspapers I think.

Kyoufu

Arsenal lose their 2 best players and they're crowned 3rd place, while we lose nobody and add to the squad and we're tipped to finish below Aston Villa.

fuck_you.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal lose their 2 best players and they're crowned 3rd place, while we lose nobody and add to the squad and we're tipped to finish below Aston Villa.

http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Arsenal have signed two proven internationals and a player who was top scorer for a title winning team last year. You've signed an A-League player

[img]http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg

Kyoufu

Arsenal have signed two proven internationals and a player who was top scorer for a title winning team last year. You've signed an A-League player

http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg][/QUOTE]

Because we don't have proven Internationals, right?

[img]http://www.pitch.com/binary/9dd8/fuck_you.jpg

pappe

fuck_you.jpg

Someone is not a fan of being the underdog! Its good for u, coz now there is no pressure on your players as no1 expects anything from them. Like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom