• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

542322_481342745210582_1380823524_n.jpg

exactly 2 years ago we signed him, best transfer of summer 2010?

elsk

Banned
Video is amazing without context.

Sure. You can defend him all you want because you're in love with Barcelona but Spanish people usually have a very 'open' xenophobia towards latin american people. But Villa looks like the typical prick, and all I have seen of him just makes me confirm it.

That's why it felt so good to eliminate them in the Olympics :)

this

iirc he slapped ozil for no reason in the last super cup and i never seen ozil that angry

Yes, he's a complete asshole.

GQman2121

Banned
Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm gonna wake up, make breakfast with a nice pot of coffee and watch Steve Clarke get PUMPED on the new HDTV

Yes. This is the plan for me as well. I picked up breakfast groceries after work tonight for this specific purpose.

Messi

Sure. You can defend him all you want because you're in love with Barcelona but Spanish people usually have a very 'open' xenophobia towards latin american people. But Villa looks like the typical prick, and all I have seen of him just makes me confirm it.

That's why it felt so good to eliminate them in the Olympics :)

Its got nothing to do with me liking barca. If you showed me a video of zidane headbutting a guy i'd say the same thing. Which btw, context was everything in the zidane situation. didnt make it right (nor did I say villa was right) but atleast he had a reason.

Its horrible to wish an injury on any player and I am actually suprised anyone here would wish for it. I hate Pepe but i'd never want him to get hurt.

sneaky77

yeah, way to generalize everything.. but it's all good.

And sure.. you never see players from other teams doing what Villa did in that video.. not at all nope.. I am not sure if Villa is an asshole or not.. but one incident is hardly an indictment on an overall attitude thing.

Villa slapped Ozil for no reason last yr? really? because there was not a whole clearing of the benches going on after a dirty ass tackle in Cesc, with Mourinho sticking his finger on tito and all that stuff.. that's hardly for no reason or premeditated or anything like that, not the right thing to do.. but is not like Ozil didn't come out looking for him

MPW

forgot to change elsk's quote

i don't wish injury, just a shitty season

and i would be perfectly fine with ozil punching the shit out of him

elsk

Banned
elsk, what are you trying to do? Villa is Footy-GAF's biggest sweetheart.

Villa is a prick :) if they want to like a prick is their choice!
There's nothing classy or likeable in slapping or punching someone in the face, and he did it to Ozil too. At least he could've apologized after.

Messi

Villa is a prick :) if they want to like a prick is their choice!
There's nothing classy or likeable in slapping or punching someone in the face, and he did it to Ozil too. At least he could've apologized after.

No one was jumping to make apologies after that other than Casillas and Xavi.

elsk

Banned
yeah, way to generalize everything.. but it's all good.

Am I lying? If so, correct me.

And sure.. you never see players from other teams doing what Villa did in that video.. not at all nope.. I am not sure if Villa is an asshole or not.. but one incident is hardly an indictment on an overall attitude thing.

Well, I've seen a lot and his overall attitude looks like he's an asshole. Punching other players in their faces just kind of confirms it.

Villa slapped Ozil for no reason last yr? really? because there was not a whole clearing of the benches going on after a dirty ass tackle in Cesc, with Mourinho sticking his finger on tito and all that stuff.. that's hardly for no reason or premeditated or anything like that, not the right thing to do.. but is not like Ozil didn't come out looking for him

I doubt Ozil did something directly to Villa to earn a slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom