• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Was the fantasy site working for any1 today. It has not been working for me since last night . It's loading funny and keeps on telling me to turn on the JavaScript on my laptop and just won't load up on my iPad and phone. Was working fine on my work pc yesterday.
Someone help. All the other sites are loading fine.

Hixx

Dirty Leeds have two cleared off the line
KuGsj.gif

Kyoufu

Didn't know Terry Connor was still at Wolves, fair play to him.

That's actually pretty cool. Last I heard from the chairman, Connor was just a temp and that they were looking for a manager.

They're intending on keeping their main players so maybe they can bounce back up in one shot.

Manager

Leeds look really sharp, wolves defenders not so much.

Ref taking some really weird decisions.

Manager - where you been?!

Been a couple changes in my personal life, but I'll be here on game days. Still follo football as much as I can, just not foruming as much.

Manager

leeds is so bad lol

Hmm? They have a lot of possession against a team that just came from PL. A wolves bench player cost as much as Leeds spent in total in the last four or five years. Their squad is basically all free transfers.

Looks much better than last season so far, they played 37 year olds and inexperienced youngsters back then.

There is a website that shows you fixture history (results, goals) of all the major leagues. I forgot what it was called, but you could filter it by Club. Anyone know?

elsk

Banned
Hmm? They have a lot of possession against a team that just came from PL. A wolves bench player cost as much as Leeds spent in total in the last four or five years. Their squad is basically all free transfers.

Looks much better than last season so far, they played 37 year olds and inexperienced youngsters back then.

They should play Ramón Nuñez. The ultimate underrated CAM.

Welcome back, Manager!

Manager

Good for Becchio, great pass by McCormack.

Becchio scored tons two years ago, one of the top scores, but unlucky last season. Pretty funny, McCormack cost like £200k from Leicester and Becchio like £50k. Both has scored tons, young.

Hixx

Good for Becchio, great pass by McCormack.

Becchio scored tons two years ago, one of the top scores, but unlucky last season. Pretty funny, McCormack cost like £200k from Leicester and Becchio like £50k. Both scored tons, young.

Becchio's like 29 or something

What the... El hadji Diouf is at leeds now? Hope someone

Edit : lol "what you see is what you get" he says about Ståle when he constantly plays mind games with the journalists.

Manager

They should play Ramón Nuñez. The ultimate underrated CAM.

Welcome back, Manager!

Thank you!

Warnock hates Nunez. Grayson extended his contract five years before being sacked. Warnock then arrived and put him on the transfer list. Don't even think he's in the squad. He looked really promising though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Luiz Adriano who? Fucking Marotta :(

62hN8.jpg

(how did I miss this picture? What a perfect troll face!)

GdS are just trolling.

I'll give you decent odds on us having Llorente on board before the Parma game.

Long odds on Dzeko.

Much longer odds on Jovetic.

Llorente agreed terms with Juve, and based on our (alleged) bids on the latter two, we do have the 18-22m Bilbao are demanding.

So WHY are we fucking with them? Are we waiting for Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal?

Ancelotti says he wants Debuchy but he doesn't think Lille will sell to another team in France.

It's either Debuchy or Lichtsteiner then?

Carbonox

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/08...or-ola-toivonen-insists-dick-advocaat/67311/?

PSV Eindhoven manager Dick Advocaat has insisted that the sales of Vurnon Anita to Newcastle United and Luuk de Jong to Borussia Monchengladbach have set the bar this summer, and mean striker Ola Toivonen will not be sold on the cheap.

So essentially Newcastle has helped fuck up the cheapo Euro spree for other clubs now that these Euro teams are no longer bending over to English pressure in the transfer windows. :p

I bet you we could have gotten De Jong for like 7m last Summer.

Kyoufu

confuziz

Banned
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/08...or-ola-toivonen-insists-dick-advocaat/67311/?

So essentially Newcastle has helped fuck up the cheapo Euro spree for other clubs now that these Euro teams are no longer bending over to English pressure in the transfer windows. :p

I bet you we could have gotten De Jong for like 7m last Summer.

Advocaat actually doesn't want to sell Toivonen. He wasn't there last game and we lost 3-2 to some shitty club. While he lacks basic skills, he can score a lot of goals as an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom