• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks so happy

stlesad1ox4c.gif

My internet refuses to connect to GAF. It's the only site effected. Having to browse by mobile. Grim.

DNS troubles. Everyone has had problems I think.

FuturusX

My favorite football pundit predicted Liverpool to finish 4th. He's wrong of course...but now I love him forever...a boy can dream!

The whole Harry = hero, AVB = huge risk narrative happening on Soccer Saturday is hilarious. They provided zero insight as to why Harry was sacked. Tottenham played Arsenal-esque football last season apparently. Almost won the PL too.

Amazing. Painful amount of stupidity going on. Not sure why I missed this :lol

Holy shit these commentators are clueless. "He's a very calm character". Yeah that is why he has hit his assistant manager on the bench, gotten red carded a few times for screaming at refs and kicking stuff on the bench and so on...

Cuddler

AHAHAHAHAHA, guys, today news, you have to hear this, who will replace Lichtsteiner at Juventus......

.....Maicon.....ahahahahah
please no!

In other news Bologna has blocked the transfer for Ramirez to Southampton. The offers for Southampton was not satisfactory for Bologna. Ramirez spoken way before the deal was actually done. Sorry 3Sixty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bielsa in a Press conference:
“Nobody ever said that I’d leave if Llorente and Martinez went, I am satisfied with the team with or without Llorente.
It is a difficult situation, because all the positions are understandable. Llorente is exercising his rights, while the club and the fans are understandable too, aside from the method of the protest which I do not share.”

-

Cuddler said:

i0c1bwPnBn4aU.gif

That's a no btw

FuturusX

Garth Crooks?

:D

I should had qualified that with my favourite pundit in North America, though he happens to be Scottish and lives in Canada. Sir Bobby McMahon ( I gave him the Knighthood ).

Since my defection to the Untited States, he singlehandedly saved football punditry. Granted, all you have to do here is make sense and you are way ahead of everybody. But he's a lot better than that.

Votes for the best pundit in football by region are welcome...I wouldn't vote for Garth though :) Did he tip Liverpool for fourth?

3Sixty

In other news Bologna has blocked the transfer for Ramirez to Southampton. The offers for Southampton was not satisfactory for Bologna. Ramirez spoken way before the deal was actually done. Sorry 3Sixty.

Yeah its an odd one. Its seems we'd agreed a deal in principle with Bologna, agreed terms with Ramirez then Bologna we're like "GIVE US MORE MONEY!!"

I wont be too devastated to miss out in him, if it means we actually buy a CB.

elsk

Banned
Thank you!

Warnock hates Nunez. Grayson extended his contract five years before being sacked. Warnock then arrived and put him on the transfer list. Don't even think he's in the squad. He looked really promising though.

Yeah, he's a very good player. I don't think he fits in their formation, he's a pure CAM and Leeds are using a 4-4-2. They didn't even gave the dude a number this season haha.

3Sixty

Ah cool. Working now, still having other troubles, seems Virgin is slow in my area today also. Random pages taking 5 or so refreshes to load. Thought GAF not loading at all was part of the problem, but just coincidence it seems.

Virgin was giving me loads of similar problems yesterday afternoon, fine now though.

Fry

That bench will look very different as soon as Sterling and Suso are included, Enrique is back, that new dude is available for selection and
Sahin
signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom