• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
the pig is training again:

582717_518249201525109_1186296360_n.jpg

K1LLER7

^^ yeah loan him back and bring him in the year after.

Guy on twitter, David_Johnson7 saying RVP a united player by tommorow.A lot of people trust him and he apparently got United transfers in the past correct.

Edit: by Thursday

Lightning

Banned
^^ yeah loan him back and bring him in the year after.

Guy on twitter, David_Johnson7 saying RVP a united player by tommorow.A lot of people trust him and he apparently got United transfers in the past correct.

Edit: by Thursday
D ‏@AFCAMDEN

"RVP likely to go United"

Quite reliable on Arsenal transfers. Very disappointing but oh well....

K1LLER7

Quite reliable on Arsenal transfers. Very disappointing but oh well....
Think it could work out to be a better deal for Arsenal than United. The attack for Arsenal is sorted with Giroud and Podolski who I think will do well, coming in. Just get that defence sorted and the 20m you guys could get will be enough to get a top defender.

18. Too young.

Buy and loan back sounds good. Sounds like it's what the player wants, too.

Agreed. A signing for the future like Powell. Will Keane and Angelo would be a brilliant pair of prospects.

That Arsenal ITK only says that RVP is "likely" to go to United.

Doesn't mean its guaranteed to happen.

No-one left to hijack the deal though. Juve going after Llorente and RVP doesn't want to go to City. It's us or Arsenal have to release him on a free next summer. Starting to believe.

Clegg

Agreed. A signing for the future like Powell. Will Keane and Angelo would be a brilliant pair of prospects.

No-one left to hijack the deal though. Juve going after Llorente and RVP doesn't want to go to City. It's us or Arsenal have to release him on a free next summer. Starting to believe.

Tbh I'll only believe it if/when we see RVP sitting next to SAF, signing the contract.

Fry

It's such a dangerous tackle the guy gets up like nothing happened. And the gif cuts right when Suarez is supposedly 'acting', we can't really see what he does.

try again Clegg

Clegg

It's such a dangerous tackle the guy gets up like nothing happened. And the gif cuts right when Suarez is supposedly 'acting', we can't really see what he does.

try again Clegg

"Potentially".

It was a shocker of a tackle, a two footed lunge right a a players legs. You can see Suarez holding the back of his leg just before the gif cuts out.

Banned for biting opposition player, pulling hair, diving, kicking etc.

He may be a nice person off the pitch but on it his behaviour is appalling.

Not just Suarez obv. Players like Rooney, Drogba, Evra etc are prone to acts of JTness.

But from what I've seen, Suarez is the worst of the lot.

flippedb

Banned
I'm getting a haircut in the name of the 19th Scudetto
and 8th UCL
for Milan. I'll get it on Sunday 26th. If El Sharaawy scores, I'll get his haircut. If not, a buzz cut will do.

Zabojnik

I'm getting a haircut in the name of the 19th Scudetto
and 8th UCL
for Milan. I'll get it on Sunday 26th. If El Sharaawy scores, I'll get his haircut. If not, a buzz cut will do.

I hope he doesn't score, but believe me, for once, being a Juve fan has nothing to do with it.

Holy shittttt at that "tackle"! Hahaha, oh my days Suarez is legit insane.

I'd be interested to see Suarez's response to a tackle like that on himself lol.

This is what I don't understand why is he so aggressive lol. The diving and all that is just par for the course these days, but Suarez just loses it! I hope somebody really clatters him one day soon. One of those really sweet take the ball but smash into the man type tackles. He needs it.

I think Yaya Toure could be the man for the job.

Clegg

This is what I don't understand why is he so aggressive lol. The diving and all that is just par for the course these days, but Suarez just loses it! I hope somebody really clatters him one day soon. One of those really sweet take the ball but smash into the man type tackles. He needs it.

I think Yaya Toure could be the man for the job.

Evra tried to do it but he ended up clattering Rio instead.

Holy shittttt at that "tackle"! Hahaha, oh my days Suarez is legit insane.

I'd be interested to see Suarez's response to a tackle like that on himself lol.

That wasn't a tackle, he slipped.

The camera angle makes it look worse than it is.

he's dirty but as a Pool supporter I love him

Evra tried to do it but he ended up clattering Rio instead.
:lol oh shit forgot about that, that was funny.

Jeez Evra is pants these days. Need LB. Some rumours linking us to Neil Taylor, buying Swansea players seems to be the latest craze so why not.

GorillaJu

Evra clattering Rio was hilarious. The moment the fans realized Evra and Suarez would both be going for the loose ball they started popping off, and in runs Evra at full steam to be a dirty JT, Suarez pulls out to avoid the tackle and Rio gets bundled over and even looked injured.

Also United has about as many unpalatable players as Liverpool. About equal in that regard. Kagawa is no doubt the most likeable. I really liked Hernandez until he started becoming so frustrating to watch. Tony V is cool in my book though.

I imagine Enrique and Henderson would be ok by most people.

If we get Dempsey that'll be another with a nasty streak and Borini is a bit cheeky at times too (though in a more likeable way, IMO). Allen will probably be like Lucas – keeps his head down, plays well and doesn't resort to the dark artes.

If Rodgers could somehow get Suarez to not be such a JT on the pitch, that'd be a huge achievement :lol

yella

That was hilarious. The clip where one of the guys is making the sign of the cross and his gf is looking at her like "WTF".

panty

Is the season here yet?

For those Spanish who have Gol TV, I encourage you to watch Premier World.

Best football show we get here.

Planet Axel is nice too.

And for PantyPhantom, Anastacio and MPW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlqvPt1Gm98
That's.. beautiful.
Sick as fuck.

SoccerTriads is gonna be getting in a batch of L/S kits for a bunch of teams at the end of this month/beginning of next.

Thanks, I think so too! Was cheap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom