• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
One incident? Your memory fails you. I'm quite sure a few commentators have pointed out he is rather a dirty player.

Commentators also believe that Messi couldn't do it on a wet Thursday night in Stoke.

Neither does Suarez, that's reserved for JT, Evra and ROONEY

JT acts much more like a dick off the pitch than he does on it, Barcelona and QPR game notwithstanding. Evra doesn't act like a dick on the pitch 90% of the time, it's his awful performances and stupid comments in the media that make him a turd. Rooney has had an awful lot of sending offs, some whingy comments to referees, a bunch of dives.

None of them are comparable to Suarez on the pitch

dc89

Ok, I've just messed my shorts.

Resident Evil 5:

I'm in some base and there is these things which are like lizard dogs. I know they are going to jump through the glass at me :(

Carbonox

Resident Evil 5:

I'm in some base and there is these things which are like lizard dogs. I know they are going to jump through the glass at me :(

Lickers. They used to be ferocious and fucking awesome in RE2. In RE5 they're reduced to shitty cannon fodder bullet sponges.

GorillaJu

Resident Evil 5:

Just pretend they're little Nasris with sky blue underpants and they want to jump through the glass to hug you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rosellini_Beijing-Supercoppa_ENG.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lloris to Tottenham still possible:

"Hugo wants to play in one of the best clubs in Europe," Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas told French radio station RMC.

"This year, there was an approach from Tottenham that was quickly rejected.

"If he absolutely wants to leave, we will look at the proposals - but they must be consistent with what we want. If not, he will stay."

Come oooooon. I want signings dammit.

LegoArmo

If United get Van Persie that means they're going to have to find someone to take Macheda, that's going to be difficult.

Maybe a Championship team.

Hixx

"Jez" Moxey is such a dick. Complaining about how bids for Fletcher are unsettling Wolves (though Wolves are the ones making everything public, not SAFC), saying how a "line needs to be drawn" under the transfer but still harping on about a valuation that could be met! He's a bigger gobshite than Dave Whelan this bloke.

Salazar

"Jez" Moxey is such a dick. Complaining about how bids for Fletcher are unsettling Wolves (though Wolves are the ones making everything public, not SAFC), saying how a "line needs to be drawn" under the transfer but still harping on about a valuation that could be met! He's a bigger gobshite than Dave Whelan this bloke.

Shebby<

Watched the robbie savage 50 best premier league moments last night. Good program, not sure Torres miss against man Utd should have been at no. 19 but it doesn't really matter.

Also, I can't believe man city tried to just hold out for a draw based on that information hahaha. I mean… how stupid can you get. I can't think of a situation where you wouldn't fight for the win in that situation, what if the opposition had scored because of their pissing around?

Feel my muppet pain. Feeeeeeel it!

Never following another transfer window ever again.

It's a second year of this shit for Juve too.

Last year it was Aguero or Dzeko. I vowed I wouldn't get caught up in it and here I am freaking out over RVP or Jovetic or Dzeko (again!) and now Llorente!

Edit:

Holy shit fuck RVP. If he stays at Arsenal let him rot after all this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom