• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Dirty shithouse tackle that commentators laugh off as that loveable ginger rouge?

paul-scholes-manchester-united-cropped.jpg

elsk

Banned
It would be ridiculous. Great player but he'll certainly cost more than 30m. That would be Bayern's most expensive player ever. That's just crazy.

Gomez is the most expensive Bayern player ever right now, now that's crazy.
But yeah, I don't think buying Martínez for anything more than 20M is smart. If they want to replace Tymo, they could buy M'Villa for like 15M and Diego for 12M.

Can't wait for Jupp to leave. But I don't want fucking Slomka.

Emhemed

It would be ridiculous. Great player but he'll certainly cost more than 30m. That would be Bayern's most expensive player ever. That's just crazy.

To think 2 years ago his buyout clause was €25M. I think Martinez will sort out Bayern defensive problems but I don't see him leaving this year. Barcelona have tried twice this summer to sign him but Bilbao have refused to budge from their €40M valuation.

John Terry is worse than Suarez on the pitch? Really? As big a wanker as he is, I can't think of much he's done wrong on the field barring kneeing Sanchez and the Anton stuff. For Suarez I remember the biting, the handball against Ghana, pulling Rafael's hair, the Evra business, kicking Parker, diving, wrestling Heitenga, making the most of challenges... that's off the top of my head.

I'm not saying he's the only one that does it, but he does it with such extreme consistency.

Should have gone to Spec savers.

elsk

Banned
To think 2 years ago his buyout clause was €25M. I think Martinez will sort out Bayern defensive problems but I don't see him leaving this year. Barcelona have tried twice this summer to sign him but Bilbao have refused to budge from their €40M valuation.

I think we actually want him for our defense-attack transition. Our current DMs, Luiz Gustavo and Tymo, are very poor in passing and vision. Luiz Gustavo is the best defensive DM out there but Bayern is more likely to face smaller sides, and those teams just defend and wait for counter attack us, so Luiz Gustavo doesn't add that much in those matches.

The idea would be putting Schweinsteiger-Javi Martínez in the holding midfield, so they both can defend and create/attack.

Carbonox

I don't think Sony could ever show something again that gets me back interested in the Playstation brand. I'm done with it for good.

Yeah I'm pretty much on that wavelength now. With the exception of Beyond and The Last of Us, there is NOTHING in the future where Sony's concerned that appeals to me in the slightest.

Soi-Fong

PC gaming FTW!! After I upgraded my PC I haven't played with my PS3 Games. Only PS3 game I'm looking forward to is Versus XIII and Last of Us.

That makes no sense to me

I started the gen with a Wii. Got a PS3 when it came out, after a while months I ended up just hating the UI, controller, the store and the lack of quality exclusives. Got a 360 and Live just blew my mind. Couple of years later I re-bought a PS3 and ended up hating it again after a few months despite the updates etc.

I guess it just killed my whole interest in the brand, it just isn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom