• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE]What a great gif. Thank you.

Clegg

He's not an idiot, he knows his chances to be Man City starting striker are like 0.001

It will be a few years before hes ready to be a regular at United too.

He'll probably be loaned back out the La U while United try to sort out his work permit.

...the player's agent was due to meet the two sides.
However, Henriquez took the decision out of everyone's hands by heading for Old Trafford immediately.
<3 <3

Wes

venison crêpe
There was a Villa fan forum with Lambert this evening. One of the fans asked him what the situation was with Makoun and the reply was "Who?". Seems the player wants nothing to do with the club (Lambert has never seen him) and will likely go to Rennes to replace an outgoing M'Vila.

elsk

Banned
It will be a few years before hes ready to be a regular at United too.

He'll probably be loaned back out the La U while United try to sort out his work permit.

Yes, but City is more likely to buy any great striker for any amount of millions in those years. They don't plan at all, they just buy, buy, buy. In Man Utd at least there's some logic. (unless they end up buying RvP)

kharma45

I know the feeling's more than mutual :p

It is ;) I even predicted a 3rd (might've even been 4th, CL place anyway) place finish for you guys last year, got burned badly :p Although I've a feeling that since now you've got a good manager again you might actually have a chance to challenge for 4th.

Adam is 78 and Downing is an 80.

I know, was just hoping somebody would check in incredulity :p

I'd have Adam as a 70. Downing is weird for football games as he has a lot of natural ability which is obviously refelected in the game, but you can't replicate his lack of bollocks in the game.

Join our league you bellwhiff :p

Clegg

Its only The Times and The Guardian that haven't published a new RVP to United story.

They're generally the most reliable papers too.

It is ;) I even predicted a 3rd (might've even been 4th, CL place anyway) place finish for you guys last year, got burned badly :p Although I've a feeling that since now you've got a good manager again you might actually have a chance to challenge for 4th.

Feels like we're making the most of our remaining 3 days of peace until we're making petty snipes at eachother again :D

Arnie

Clevaldo makes his England debut tomorrow. I hope he doesn't get too injured :(
Fixed.
Its only The Times and The Guardian that haven't published a new RVP to United story.

That's because there isn't an update.

The shit papers are just putting up nonsense stories for the leagues of muppet mode United fans to briefly quench their insatiable thirst.

K1LLER7

Mirror can be decent at times, they were the only ones to report the Rodwell move iirc and were on the ball on the Lucas interest.

Wilbur

Banned
Just banter herrr

Its odd because there's been a lot of Liverpool/City/United sniping in the past few days but it's been funny, I've been genuinely laughing at it. But he just comes in with no sarcasm, humour and starts insulting you. It's just a little tedious to try and partake in a discussion that a) is serious and he's constantly calling you names or b) you say something for comedic value and he rips your bollocks off for it. Would be nice to actually discuss something of note rather than the many virtues of Samir Nasri

Will Suarez and Cavani play tomorrow against France or are they "injured" too?

They should be played or not as a punishment, depending on whether they want to or not. cavani particularly was a bit of a disgrace at the Olympics imo

@kharma. I had your fiver. Have I told you guys about my new TV. Its a 42" Panasonic plasma, guess I should thank you guys for it :)

Salazar

Has anyone here actually been to The Pig, out of interest?

It's a chain of pubs. I've been to a couple of them. Not the one in question, though, I don't think.

The shit papers are just putting up nonsense stories for the leagues of muppet mode United fans to briefly quench their insatiable thirst.

It's odd that you think there is some transfer window psychosis uniquely intense in United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom