• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I think my favourite is "----------------- officially a -------------- player. Just the medical and contract to be sorted out now."

Salazar

Like this?

Aye. What a prick.

TnTaa.jpg

Fixed.

SAF just complained to the press that a 29 year old is being bought for so much.

SAF will forever be moaning to the press about something. I bet he's even got plans to continue it after he dies. Like, you know how they continued the Saw films to Saw 7 even though the villain died in 3? Something along those lines.

Kyoufu

SAF will forever be moaning to the press about something. I bet he's even got plans to continue it after he dies. Like, you know how they continued the Saw films to Saw 7 even though the villain died in 3? Something along those lines.

Haven't seen any of the SAW films lol :(

Arnie

Me and housemates are watching Premier League years 08/09 whilst playing FM. Holding back the tears; we were really good.

Salazar

Rafa just laid out Ferguson in his rant.

Bizarre how a childlike meltdown goes into the Liverpool history books as an utter sunburst of rhetorical triumph.

Although Newcastle fans probably do have a place in their heart for Keegan going bananas.

Bizarre how a childlike meltdown goes into the Liverpool history books as an utter sunburst of rhetorical triumph.

Although Newcastle fans probably do have a place in their heart for Keegan going bananas.

Also bizarre how a planned, if misjudged critique, backed by pretty clear evidence goes into Man Utd history books as a childlike meltdown and victorious Ferguson mind-game.

ElyrionX

Does anyone even pass the ball around the midfield in FIFA?

I used to play the possession game with United in FIFA H2H. Typically I end games with more than 65% possession, sometimes it hits the 70s even. I don't score many goals because I don't take too many risks bringing the ball forward but it's effective in shutting out opponents. Can't score against me if you don't have the ball! LOL

Unless I'm mistaken...which I may be, wasn't alot of Rafa's rant not really based on facts...just based on his opinion?

I might be wrong. Let me go and watch it again.

We do! Every now and again when I'm in a bar watching a match I'll hear "I tell ya, I'll love it if we beat them. Love it."

Hey guys you know what was in the history books?

2011/12 Premier League Champions: Manchester City

I live vicariously through City, such is our league drought

As far as I recall, most of Rafa's rant was his opinion that the referee-protection rules were not being enforced correctly when it came to Ferguson, with a few examples of such cases.

FuturusX

I live vicariously through City, such is our league drought

Anybody have the GIF of the last day of the season...where Fergie is confused and stunned to hear that City have turned it around and won the league. Or the shot of the on guy who's heard before a hundred others over the radio?

Not a bad idea that haha

One day when they win 24 titles in a row every fucker in the country will hate them

People already dislike them, as they do Chelsea. The team isn't full of knobends as Chelsea's was, so they're not hated as such, but a few more trophies will see to that.

Clegg

I loved the way Rafa talked during his meltdown.

Mister Ferguson needs to be punishED

Hes the only manager that fails to be punishED by the FA

Wilbur

Banned
People already dislike them, as they do Chelsea. The team isn't full of knobends as Chelsea's was, so they're not hated as such, but a few more trophies will see to that.

They get a lot of goodwill for stopping United at the moment it seems, but it's to be expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom