• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Any of you football fans here in the U.S know of beinTV ? I got up this morning to watch fox soccer and and noticed it had replaced GOLTV on channel 520. There was a countdown on there. A quick Google search takes me to their website and it looks like it if you're a football fan, you're in for a real treat. Ligue 1, Barca tv, La LIGA and Serie A mathes will all be broadcasting on there. Anyone know anythin about them ?

Maybe they're owned by Al Jazeera?

I am so smrt

dc89

826cd5dbf62c7479ae3d6f5e57263d0e.png

FIFA13.

Aguero & Silva are gonna be insane.

thaOwner

Maybe they're owned by Al Jazeera?

Yeah looks like it. I just WIKI'ed it as well and they are Al Jeezera owned sports network. Looks like it goes live today. Broadcast is in full HD as well. I'm very excited. I have direct tv with the sports pack option added so I Fox soccer, GOL TV and now this.

kharma45

New Manchester United striker Angelo Henriquez says he would prefer to move to previous club Universidad if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to loan him out.

"I want to play in the first team of Manchester United. That's my first thought," says Henriquez, speakng to Chile paper La Tercera. "If they decide to send me on loan, I would prefer to continue at Universidad, although I will do whatever United deem appropriate."

England team tonight: Butland, Walker, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines, Johnson, Carrick, Lampard, Young, Cleverley, Carroll

Oh God, what a fucking disaster this is going to be.

It's like he picked names at random without considering how they're meant to work together.

If that's true, then the Llorente rumours of Tottenham offering €25m is possible.

Only thing saving us is the fact that Tottenham is only in Europa League and Llorente has said he wants to play in the Champions League. Thank you based JT!

If he goes to Man City we'll end up with Dzeko in all probability, which as I said it's fine.

@Zab: Why do I prefer Llorente? Two reasons only: 1. Llorente speaks a language closer to Italian than Dzeko, making him easier to integrate more quickly into our sqad, and 2. I think Llorente is more mobile than Dzeko and that would make him a better fit.

ATF487

Yeah looks like it. I just WIKI'ed it as well and they are Al Jeezera owned sports network. Looks like it goes live today. Broadcast is in full HD as well. I'm very excited. I have direct tv with the sports pack option added so I Fox soccer, GOL TV and now this.

Damn, that's awesome. It's not available atm in my area (I have Verizon FiOS) but I'll keep an eye on it. I'd be excited for the Ligue 1 games specifically since it's harder to get non-dodgy streams for those

Wilbur

Banned
Premier League

4. Liverpool

Capital One Cup: Liverpool

Europa League: Liverpool

bingo.gif

Only 15% City fans in Manchester?

say it aint so!

but i thought they were the only club in manchester

There is a ginger lad outside on a scooter now with a Liverpool shirt on I give him dirty (not in the Wilbury way) looks whenever I can and not just coz he's ginger.

Modric to Madrid tomorrow £23.6m + add ons.

Just to let you know, I'd never give a ginger a Wilbury look (apart from when Geri Halliwell had more meat on her bones)

thaOwner

Damn, that's awesome. It's not available atm in my area (I have Verizon FiOS) but I'll keep an eye on it. I'd be excited for the Ligue 1 games specifically since it's harder to get non-dodgy streams for those
You called Verizon ? Because they are listed as one of the networks that will be carrying the channel.

Also to the guy asking about the England game, I think its on ESPN2 but I know for fact that USA-Mexico game is on ESPN. Brazil game will be airing live on GOL TV as well.

dc89

United win the title twice every 3 years, your FA Cup win was the first time anyone gave a shit about City for over 30 years

That was their historic 19th title though.

And even more City fans showed out for the parading of the PL trophy, I'd know as I was there and everywhere we went it was PACKED!

Gonna give dc benefit of the doubt and say he's trollin'.

I've always said it, you're the only one who knows when I'm messing about and when I'm serious.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you football fans here in the U.S know of beinTV ? I got up this morning to watch fox soccer and and noticed it had replaced GOLTV on channel 520. There was a countdown on there. A quick Google search takes me to their website and it looks like it if you're a football fan, you're in for a real treat. Ligue 1, Barca tv, La LIGA and Serie A mathes will all be broadcasting on there. Anyone know anythin about them ?

They are only on Directv so far. I wanted to watch Roma games this year but I can't unless other companies pick the channel up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom