• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

But you're missing this

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1651000_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

God damn, someone explain this to me. Is this that Gallacher chick? Why was she being filmed? Amazing gif.

[quote="rvy, post: 41606592"]Fucking City. Fucking City. Fucking City. Fucking City. Fucking City. Fucking City. Fucking City.[/QUOTE]

This is what I like to see!

Not much of an argument really, just blame annoying the fuck out of Blackace in that Lil B thread. Just look up his post history you'll find it

Yeah and then probably because blackace edited one of his posts and Blame went to complain in the is GAF too strict thread.

Why do SSN keep showing them Stoke fans.

It's SSNs own fear factor. Some poor reporter has to stay with those created for a whole day.

Meier

Javi Garcia will slot into the All-Handsome PL team quite nicely. Can't have too many Spaniards!

Javi-Garcia_2769262.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Ooo, we are offloading Giles Coke to Swindon on loan.

Just need Everton to sign a centre mid now and then we can sign Barkley.

QPR's squad list is fucking massive. UNSUSTAINABLE

We might be doing our bit. Strong rumours Jay Bothroyd is coming either here or to Brighton.

Tc91

It's SSNs own fear factor. Some poor reporter has to stay with those created for a whole day.

Yeah I laugh when I see that guy with all the cretins around him whilst the other reporters tell them to stay back.

"We'll sign who we want were Stoke City we'll sign who we want" Well if Charlie Adam is who they want I feel sorry for them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Huh? The last thing I read about that was that he's too expensive. They found some money behind the couch appearently? :p

Yep, it's officially done.

lol, The taxi that just went past the SSN bloke at Spurs Lodge had a sign for MAICON in the window. What a great night that was.

Huh? The last thing I read about that was that he's too expensive. They found some money behind the couch appearently? :p

Yep just saw Fink talk about it on sky and then saw this

J2l4n.jpg

"We'll sign who we want were Stoke City we'll sign who we want" Well if Charlie Adam is who they want I feel sorry for them.

Need someone the supporters can relate to. They seriously were saying that in sky that day when Carroll to Liverpool happened. :lol

I thought Javi Garcia was a really young Portuguese player or something.

Turns out he's 25 and Spanish from Madrid's academy and is Luis Garcia's cousin.

Okay.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sky Sports understands Aston Villa close to signing Ashley Westwood from Crewe, going for medical now. Fee agreed.

GorillaJu

Well the VDV saga is one that I was right about since day one. I should have fancied myself an ITK account and claimed to be some Dutch journalist based in Germany and just maintained what I had been saying since the beginning: that Spurs would sell him this summer for a little bit more than they paid for him. I think 12m Euros was exactly what I called.

Who do we currently have? Ricky, Rubio, and Viola right? Has Viola played yet?

Rubio has been playing for the B team more as second forward/attacking midfielder, scored a good goal two weeks ago. Viola played on Monday for a few minutes but I didn't watch that part of the game. There's some talk about a late move on Dmitry Sychev from Lokomotiv Moscow, no idea if there's any truth on that or if he is any good.

Bumhead

Banned
Sky Sports understands Aston Villa close to signing Ashley Westwood from Crewe, going for medical now. Fee agreed.

Are you concerned by Villa's transfer policy this season?

Get the impression Lambert is very much trying to replicate his situation at Norwich, but to me the two jobs are very, very different.

Wes

venison crêpe
Are you concerned by Villa's transfer policy this season?

Get the impression Lambert is very much trying to replicate his situation at Norwich, but to me the two jobs are very, very different.

Personally? No. It'll be nice to have players relish the opportunity to play rather than the self-entitled lot we have at the moment who seem to lack any kind of personal drive.

Villa fans on the whole have short memories. This is a transition year. Deplete the wages signicantly, build a solid, young base and grow from there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Moutinho deal has hit problems according to SSN. Work your magic, Levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom