• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Moutinho's deal falling through just to see the rage here haha. But he's wanted to leave for a while now I think, so he'll accept terms sooner or later. I honestly think it's a good signing.

GorillaJu

Benayoun to liverpool? Well.. Yeah, I kind of like him but it doesn't look like he will be getting any play time and he's 32.

Should have known Liverpool fans don't watch CL or Europa league.

Should have known you expect everyone to remember of every name of every player in the CL and Europa league.

Would like to see Moutinho's deal falling through just to see the rage here haha. But he's wanted to leave for a while now I think, so he'll accept terms sooner or later. I honestly think it's a good signing.

You know what would be really funny? Abramovich stealing him from AVB and Spurs in the last minute.

Should have known you expect everyone to remember of every name of every player in the CL and Europa league.

;)

He really isn't that unknown though, also played a lot for Costa Rica and did very well against Spain not that long ago.

Anderson

I always let myself think this deadline day may be different but it's the bs from wenger saying only 'special' players, signing no one and claiming Diaby is a like a new signing

Please let something happen

Salvadora

I always let myself think this deadline day may be different but it's the bs from wenger saying only 'special' players, signing no one and claiming Diaby is a like a new signing

Please let something happen

When you see some of the players moving it seems incredibly hypocritical, especially considering some of the players we have at the moment.

Personally? No. It'll be nice to have players relish the opportunity to play rather than the self-entitled lot we have at the moment who seem to lack any kind of personal drive.

Villa fans on the whole have short memories. This is a transition year. Deplete the wages signicantly, build a solid, young base and grow from there.

Did you see this Ashley Westwood signing? Also, Benteke may still be coming?! I'm excited for him.

If Moutinho is the one pushing this transfer, as has been suggested, then I can't see personal terms being a problem. Porto don't pay very high wages at all do they?

Fingers crossed anyway.

GorillaJu

Yossi coming back to LFC is definitely not happening, according to Liverpool Echo journalist James Pearce.

Wouldn't mind him at all on loan, so long as we get a striker in as well.

Wes

venison crêpe
Did you see this Ashley Westwood signing? Also, Benteke may still be coming?! I'm excited for him.

Yep. He's the backup defensive midfielder we were after if we didn't get the lad from Charlton.

Really hope we land Benteke. Latest was around £10m would get it done, and he really wants to come to England, but that a German club may have just come in for him too.

ShogunX

Yossi coming back to LFC is definitely not happening, according to Liverpool Echo journalist James Pearce.

Wouldn't mind him at all on loan, so long as we get a striker in as well.

What for? He's 32 and injury prone AND David Pleat calls him fucking Bennynoon.

GorillaJu

ibsPBbEAWTgER7.jpg

So it looks like we're really not gonna get anybody this transfer window. And neither Shava not Super Pav got called up to the national team. :( Not a good day so far.

Is he more of a LB or LM? It sounds like he's played both. How do you think he'll do in the prem?

A left back but also good on the left wing, he's still a bit shaky every now and then in the defense though, but fucking brilliant going forward and really created more than our actual wingers here, he even played around quite a bit with Spain when they played Costa Rica a years time ago.

Linius

Wait what? I thought it closed at midnight as always.

Yeah midnight it is ;)

Also, when are you going to buy yourself an Ajax shirt? Seems like the Danish squad is living in Amsterdam at the moment :p

Another year? This is the season finale! :(

Yeah, this week's episode will be the last for season 5.1 and season 5.2 will debut next summer. They must hate us fans at AMC.

snoopen

Ahh right, getting my timezones oddly mixed up. It's late (2am) here. Will hit bed and hope to see at least Essien tomorrow.

Also, when are you going to buy yourself an Ajax shirt? Seems like the Danish squad is living in Amsterdam at the moment :p

As long as Atiba is playing for PSV I will like them more.

Eriksen annoys me a bit on the national team, Lucas Andersen looks really promising but still very young, rarely seen Fischer, Boilesen is a Brøndby man. Only reason would be for Poulsen but he has shamed himself with the Liverpool shirt. ;)

You do understand that Everton fans are scouse too, right?

Sadly yes. My post kind of got mixed up, started typing one thing and ended up writing another and messed it up.

near

Gold Member
Yeah, this week's episode will be the last for season 5.1 and season 5.2 will debut next summer. They must hate us fans at AMC.

Oh yea, crap! I completely forgot they divided the season into two! :( Not cool at all.

Edit: not exactly the perfect divide either since its almost episode 8 and there will only be 5 episodes in S5.2. :s

Linius

As long as Atiba is playing for PSV I will like them more.

Eriksen annoys me a bit on the national team, Lucas Andersen looks really promising but still very young, rarely seen Fischer, Boilesen is a Brøndby man. Only reason would be for Poulsen but he has shamed himself with the Liverpool shirt. ;)

Better keep an eye out for Fisher and Boilesen in that case. Too bad Boilesen is troubled with injuries but he's a very promising back. You guys have some really talented players over there. Never heard of Atiba btw :p

And what's up with Eriksen at the national team?

confuziz

Banned
Better keep an eye out for Fisher and Boilesen in that case. Too bad Boilesen is troubled with injuries but he's a very promising back. You guys have some really talented players over there. Never heard of Atiba btw :p

And what's up with Eriksen at the national team?

What the hell is wrong with you haha! He means Hutchinson.

Meier

Y U NO HAVE BRAINS? You'll be warming up the bench, dipshit.

I think Javi will be the starter for City after some period of time. Probably stick with Gareth Barry (when he's healthy) initially but transition to the younger guy once he's adapted to the team. Depending on the 3-5-2 experiment, he could get a lot of time in that formation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom