• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god SSN is so cheesy. Presenter shouting player names at fans and them doing an awkward cheer back.

Also "Arsenal could pull off one of the biggest signings of the window by signing Michael Essien"

Wut.

ShogunX

Hernandez looks high as fuck

He always looks well and truly smashed.

pabloh_266588.jpg

elsk

Banned
It's not that nobody want them. It's because nobody want to pay the asking sum for Kaká, which is believed to be €20-25 million and his wages of €9 million. While Carvalho has rejected his offers, as none of them interests him.

There's nothing "lol" about that.

It's funny Real Madrid prefers to keep him and paying 9M than letting him go already. If nobody pays the 25M in this transfer window nobody is going to pay it ever. The best thing to do is let him go for free or at least loan him.

bjaelke

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
I can now finally say i am a Juventus player. Very proud and cant wait to wear the stripes! I hope we will have great times together

B52's personal message to Yurt.

Korez

ff01c5ad-9e20-440f-a0ac-7ed38b394ab5.jpg

I can now finally say i am a Juventus player. Very proud and cant wait to wear the stripes! I hope we will have great times together

near

Gold Member
Are Arsenal seriously not gonna sign anybody?

Can't believe it. They need players.

Arsene said if they sign anyone he has to be 'special', I waiting to see he's definition of special. If he has changed transfer policy or not is what I want to know the most.

dc89

Probably late by the time I've tapped this in to my phone.

Reports that Moutinho included In tomorrow's Porto squad.

pulga

Banned
Calciomercato said:
Nicklas Bendtner è un nuovo giocatore della Juventus, come riferisce il sito ufficiale bianconero. La società ha raggiunto un accordo con l'Arsenal per il prestito con diritto di riscatto. Il contratto firmato da Bendtner ha valenza fino al 30 giugno 2013.

So Bendtner is only a loan?! THANK GOD. This helps ease the pain. Still, FUCK YOU MAROTTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom