• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Liverpool won't pay £7m?

It's fucking embarrassing.

10 goals and five assists from the Deuce could be the difference between Champions League qualification or not. Not to mention the amount he'd bring in in shirt sales combined with our US documentary.

As it stands there's no way we're getting near fourth place, our attacking options are fluffier than Angel Delight.

Kenny Dalglish broke Liverpool.

Last years transfer dealings, with the exception of Suarez, put us back about 8 years. We basically liquidated our best asset (Torres), and spunked a shit load of money up the wall. Our current set of strikers is genuinely shocking.

PowderedToast

we'll get two seasons out of dempsey, he'll have no sell on value and we've already spent a lot. i can see why we didn't meet 7mil, but boy does this whole scenario make the comolli buys look even more absurd.

Salvadora

10 goals and five assists from the Deuce could be the difference between Champions League qualification or not. Not to mention the amount he'd bring in in shirt sales combined with our US documentary.

As it stands there's no way we're getting near fourth place, our attacking options are fluffier than Angel Delight.
BBC just put this up
Talks happened between #LFC and Fulham yesterday. Charlie Adam was offered in part-exchange. Fulham said no.

omgkitty

LOL at Liverpool fans complaining about their owner's not spending just a little bit more to get a player. Welcome to the life of an Arsenal fan!

dc89

Wow. Turning into an embarrassment for Chelsea.

I can't hear any "We know who we are, we know who we are, champions of Europe, we know who we are" chants tonight from Chelsea fans.

Salvadora

LOL at Liverpool fans complaining about their owner's not spending just a little bit more to get a player. Welcome to the life of an Arsenal fan!

That article about Falcao really sums our transfer dealings up. Either we bid far too low or we wait too long to make a move.

Arnie

Chelsea getting banged out. Curry was good.

Can't enjoy it though because we've managed to make our attacking options even weaker in the last 48 hours.

Fuck it, give Yesil the number 9 and start him every game. What could possibly go wrong.

4-0

untitled-1wae1e.gif

Chelsea getting banged out. Curry was good.

Can't enjoy it though because we've managed to make our attacking options even weaker in the last 48 hours.

Fuck it, give Yesil the number 9 and start him every game. What could possibly go wrong.

What curry was it?

omgkitty

That article about Falcao really sums our transfer dealings up. Either we bid far too low or we wait too long to make a move.

Who knows what it is? I sure as hell don't. I don't even know if we are ever actually interested in or make bids for half the players we are linked with! I just can't believe we let Song go and didn't sign a replacement. Seems absolutely mental to me.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games

Last years transfer dealings, with the exception of Suarez, put us back about 8 years. We basically liquidated our best asset (Torres), and spunked a shit load of money up the wall. Our current set of strikers is genuinely shocking.
No it's not embarrassing. We are rightfully resetting our overspending ways. Hopefully we do a deal, but at least this will help us get better value in the future.

The embarrassment has been the last few years of paying top dollar for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom