• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is wrong with season 3?! Hearst is a great character, Al is as incredible as ever, Dan steps it up, Brian Cox joins... great season.

Yeah EB is class haha. Has Richardson been in it yet? The old bloke that works at the hotel? He's fucking hilarious
I'll tell you what's wrong, it's fucking great. And that's the problem, it ends knowing that the current plot is unfinished and is going to be wrapped up in season four.
I hated Hurst, not in the he's a bad character way. In the, he was written to be a badun way. So I wanted him to get his so bad but of course that was never to be

So you're left wanting more and know it's unfinished.

It also bothered me that the writer, after saying he had planned on a fourth season (which is obvious), decide to lie and say, Oh, actually, that was the real end as intended, enjoy!

Edit: Where as season two was pretty contained. Whilst the show wouldn't of felt truly completed after two. It would of felt better, IMO.

sixghost

http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/480x320/zp__EFC1256_7297.jpg[/mg]

Brian Oviedo Arrives from FC Copenhagen (Cheers Solbakken fan)

[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/480x320/zp__TMC5136_7660.jpg[img]
[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/480x320/zp__EFC1285_1736.jpg[img]

and here he is at Finch Farm

[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/480x320/zp__EFC1473_9852.jpg/img]
Matthew Kenned Signs after arrival from Kilmarnock

[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/480x320/zp__EFC1490_5879.jpg/img]

At Goodison.

add to that these signings

[img] [url]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/456x320/efc__1346311181_mirallas.jpg[/url][/ig]

Kevin Mirrales from Olympiacos

[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/427x320/zp_PA-14207918_6619.jpg[/img

Steven Pianaar from Spurs

[img]http://d25yla7xp697oa.cloudfront.net/assets/_files/cached/aug_12/213x320/zp_PA-14228956_7226.jpg[/im]

and Steven Naismith from Rangers

What a Summer![/QUOTE]

Naismith looks like a good player, well done by Moyes to get him for free. Mirallas looks good as well.

Did you see the cup game against Orient? Coleman looked dangerous at RB, maybe Moyes is warming up to playing him there.

Stupid rumours on twitter that we applied for an extension until 1am to try and complete the deal.

Obviously complete bullshit, so I don't know why I'm doing this.

faridmon

Yeah Everton have had a class summer. A RB would be good because Hibbert and Neville don't have much longer, but apart from that they're class all over the pitch

We still have Coleman, who originally started as a Right back, to bring-in if needed. also, Jagielka can play there as well.

Zabojnik

One silver lining to this big fucking cloud:

Massive fan backlash, over reliant on a poor finisher to get goals, and buckets of money saved on wages. Expect a big marquee signing in either January or next summer.

You could almost pass for a Juve fan. Mal comune, mezzo gaudio.

It pisses me off, in what world is such a thing fair?

What's the point in having a deadline if you aren't going to adhere to it.

I don't know, but here's how it was explained

mnz93nkj:iphone

Wilbur

Banned
I'll tell you what's wrong, it's fucking great. And that's the problem, it ends knowing that the current plot is unfinished and is going to be wrapped up in season four.
I hated Hurst, not in the he's a bad character way. In the, he was written to be a badun way. So I wanted him to get his so bad but of course that was never to be

So you're left wanting more and know it's unfinished.

It also bothered me that the writer, after saying he had planned on a fourth season (which is obvious), decide to lie and say, Oh, actually, that was the real end as intended, enjoy!

Edit: Where as season two was pretty contained. Whilst the show wouldn't of felt truly completed after two. It would of felt better, IMO.

Actually that's true. I live in hope they do an Arrested Development...

We still have Coleman, who originally started as a Right back, to bring-in if needed. also, Jagielka can play there as well.

Forgot about Coleman, but it would be a shame to move Jagielka because he's beasting the fuck out of centre back at the moment. Heitenga can't get a bloody look in.

ShogunX

Weird.

''Er, five of them actually. All five joining Watford from Udinese.

The Hornets have secured season-long loans for five players, with the option for permanent deals next summer. Defenders Jean-Alain Fanchone, 23, Neuton Piccoli, 22, and Lars Ekstrand, 23, have joined along with midfielder Cristian Battocchio, 20, and striker Fernando Forestieri, 22.

They have now signed 10 players on loan from the Serie A outfit this summer.''

faridmon

Naismith looks like a good player, well done by Moyes to get him for free. Mirallas looks good as well.

Did you see the cup game against Orient? Coleman looked good at RB.

Naismith: 5 assists in 3 games.

I did listen to the live commentary and watch the highlights. we were absolutely great, only 3 of teh starting 11 played and we dominated that game. I know it is only Orient, but it is those kind of games we usually struggle a 1-0 win. Naismith providing 2 assists while Miralles scoring two and assisting another. Bloody hell, what a buy!

Yeah, Coleman was, actually, man of the match, he was immense and was everywhere. I still think that Jagielka will be at RB if Neville and Hibbert are out, although there is strong indications that Hibbert will be fit.

Great future ahead!

Forgot about Coleman, but it would be a shame to move Jagielka because he's beasting the fuck out of centre back at the moment. Heitenga can't get a bloody look in.
I agree, but remember that Heitenga is unhappy as it is and, even though Jagielka have been fantastic (100% tackle success rate in the first 2 games) Heitenga and Distin partnership have more attacking fluidity and is more stable considering we had a great run with both of them later last season.

However, it would be great if Coleman was given the chance. He played great there in the League cup

Wilbur

Banned
Same as Granada did last year. Can't help but think it won't really help Watford in the long run.

damn u

Can someone tell me how you take a screenshot on your iPhone? I've always wondered that.

Press the home and lock button at the same time.

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
Everton still trying for loan deal - Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe from Club Brugge the player in question. #bbcfootball

Wilbur

Banned
Clegg, JA. It's odd because its not very good yet I still get excited and watch it.

Bottom button and power on the iPad I believe.

Edit: what he said.

beat you again you fucking

4edbbd461861334a2c000000.jpg

When I'm finished BB up to Season Four, might do a run through of Deadwood before starting Sopranos. Such fucking good television.

Boardwalk Empire back soon as well, and Doctor Who tomorrow. Sweeeeet

@StevenLDN: "Spurs have appealed and have been granted an extension to 1am regarding the transfer of portugal international;Joao Moutinho" BBC r5 live!

I'm enjoying this drama....

I wish Moutinho can go to EPL.... He needs some new challenges and there's no place better for him than working with AVB..... aghhh not even a Spurs fan but I really want AVB to succeed

Clegg, JA. It's odd because its not very good yet I still get excited and watch it.

beat you again you fucking

4edbbd461861334a2c000000.jpg

When I'm finished BB up to Season Four, might do a run through of Deadwood before starting Sopranos. Such fucking good television.

Boardwalk Empire back soon as well, and Doctor Who tomorrow. Sweeeeet
Unfortunately I don't know which Pokemon that is.

Wilbur

Banned
fuck off kyle how can you not know the originals?!

I've only watched the new ones since Smith started.

He's the best new one, both he and Eccleston are a class above Tennant, yet every female I know tells me otherwise.

Pretty excited if only for Smith; looking back through individual episodes I fucking hate most of them but its greater than the sum of its parts and you do get some truly brilliant television.

Soi-Fong

Holy fuck. Levy is a god damn demon... How the hell...

Spurs is gonna be something else... I dread when we go against them. Our midfield is gonna get thrashed like none other if they get Moutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom