• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Dembele starting? You're at home vs Norwich and he's just had a storming game vs United, it's perfect for him.
Only just joined. Plus it gives Livermore confidence, we signed new players but here you go you're in the team show me what you can do.

Unfortunately, Livermore has been poor.

Vertonghen looks solid at least.

Meier

I think Lennon is very poor. Dempsey replacing him on the wing would be wise.

Ready for a Vertonghen specialty on one of these corners...

I feel sorry for Guidetti. With Mario and Kun out he'd have a starting place today i am sure of it.
What's with Mario? Hopefully this long-term injury for John doesn't have lasting repercussions.

Tc91

He got a knock in the United game, missed a few days training. He'll come on at some point.

Only just joined. Plus it gives Livermore confidence, we signed new players but here you go you're in the team show me what you can do.

Unfortunately, Livermore has been poor.

Vertonghen looks solid at least.

Ahh. Fair enough only just tuned in.

What has Defoe been like? Cause no Adebayor either?

Norwich looking pretty good or Spurs are just very unimpressive

I feel sorry for Guidetti. With Mario and Kun out he'd have a starting place today i am sure of it.
I'm confident he's not at that level though yet. He was pretty good for Feyenoord last season but nowhere near an Aguero or a Balotelli

Zabojnik

I'm not particulary fond of Spurs' white kit. Makes them look like a team from League Two for some reason. Might be the sponsor.

dc89

Norwich looking pretty good or Spurs are just very unimpressive

I'm confident he's not at that level though yet. He was pretty good for Feyenoord last season but nowhere near an Aguero or a Balotelli

I'm not saying he's as good as Aguero or Balotelli but that doesn't mean he can't get a game when they are injured.

Dennis Suarez could be on the bench today. I hope he gets some time because he's quality. And if Suarez can get in the squad for today with Nasri and Silva fit there's no reason why Guidetti can't.

Arnie

What a fucking save by Friedel.

Fuck me, it's just like West Brom. Clear cut chances missed. Spurs are going to win this.

GorillaJu

I don't like any of the Spurs kits. They're all bad. But it could be made by Jesus Christ himself and I wouldn't like it. They've been pissing me off immensely.

Choc

Banned
Robbie Savage, Final Score
"The trouble with AVB's Spurs is that, with three up front and two sitting midfielders, they have no width. When they played so well last season they had Lennon and Bale on the wings. Look what they did to Inter.

he's right you know

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not saying he's as good as Aguero or Balotelli but that doesn't mean he can't get a game when they are injured.

Dennis Suarez could be on the bench today. I hope he gets some time because he's quality. And if Suarez can get in the squad for today with Nasri and Silva fit there's no reason why Guidetti can't.

You think Guidetti would get a game over Tevez and Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom