• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
if AVB gets sacked, he can make a motza out of modelling suits

the guy is fucking dreamy in that suit, girls must love it

Meier

AVB is fucking killing me by not starting Ade. Snagged him to replace Kun on my ESPN team since I already had Tevez. :(

SHarris78

Nasty injury to Neil Taylor for Swansea. Went in for a hard tackle and his leg buckled underneath him. Stretcher on and oxygen out. Ouch!

Fade, Yurt ... listen to this incredible shit. SOMEONE STOP PALAZZI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=59LkfBr290c

Fucking mess this is.

Excellent point that Gheller makes: either there were 20 ghosts in Conte's locker room or 20 failures to report match fixing. It's one or the other. So many fucking holes in Palazzi's argument but he's such a piece of shit he's going to go on with this shit. I'm convinced he actually doesn't believe Conte did anything.

Meier

the guy is fucking dreamy in that suit, girls must love it
My brother that lives in London knows pretty much nothing about football but he knew who AVB was due to his ridiculous handsomeness and being at Chelsea.

He also appreciates Scott Parker's hair.

Spurs look very sluggish. Aside from missing Modric or whoever else, everybody just seems to be taking a bad touch.

Look well off the pace.

Zabojnik

Fucking mess this is.

Excellent point that Gheller makes: either there were 20 ghosts in Conte's locker room or 20 failures to report match fixing. It's one or the other. So many fucking holes in Palazzi's argument but he's such a piece of shit he's going to go on with this shit. I'm convinced he actually doesn't believe Conte did anything.

"I didn't interrogate the players present at the technical meeting because how could I be sure that they were there when Conte was talking about the draw? To make an example, they could've gone to the toilet." - Stefano Palazzi

How? How does this man still have a job?

Meier

Spurs do look pretty poor but they'll look better after the break since they'll have had some time to integrate Dembele and Dempsey into their offense. Adebayor should be playing over Defoe too.

"I didn't interrogate the players present at the technical meeting because how could I be sure that they were there when Conte was talking about the draw? To make an example, they could've gone to the toilet." - Stefano Palazzi

How? How does this man still have a job?

The words of a man who never played a single game in football. You don't leave when the Mister is giving his technical meeting. You just don't.

Choc

Banned
so if we go on past experience, AVB will get sacked and Spurs will win the Europa league whilst being managed by an ex player

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We need to pass it shorter and quicker. They are nervous, they need to relax and not worry about scoring, just play smart.

Tc91

Why isn't Dembele starting? You're at home vs Norwich and he's just had a storming game vs United, it's perfect for him.

ShogunX

Doesn't really matter that Spurs looks average or that Norwich are playing well because at the end of 90 minutes Spurs will get the three points. Nailed on.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why isn't Dembele starting? You're at home vs Norwich and he's just had a storming game vs United, it's perfect for him.

He got a knock in the United game, missed a few days training. He'll come on at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom