• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

Regarding Kagawa he's gonna have to learn how to play with markers. He was marked out of the game today. He had to keep on passing back.

MPW

Piers Moron ********@piersmorgan
Mr Ferguson: 'What present did you get me for my 1000th match, Robin?' Van Pursestrings: 'The worst penalty in United history, Boss.

1 minute ago:
I want to die.

spidye

The great

Müller and Gustavo

I love you Müller <3

The Bad

I didn't see our beginning but it seems we were bad in the first 20 minutes

The Ugly

I have never seen such an implosion from stuttgart. kinda feel bad

dc89

I know it's a pointless fact but I'll say it anyway.

Without RVP's goals United would be 19th.

Saw it on Twitter. I hope it's correct or I'd look silly...again.

ElyrionX

When Scholes came on we actually looked like scoring

Scholes came on with Nani who replaced Welbeck on the left and Welbeck moved to the center. That changed the shape of our team and changed our attack. Apart from that one through pass to RvP, Scholes did fuck all and had no sense of urgency at all. He was literally walking from the midfield to Southampton's penalty area when we were attacking, FFS.

Gambit

MARTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ COMING ON

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

If he is to blame for today's Gustavo, then he was already worth it.

I wanted to see both together :/

Me too. Next time.

The great

Müller and Gustavo

I love you Müller <3

The Bad

The Ugly

Müller is the player that most embodies Bayern.

Toni Kroos:
- tracks back when 6-1 up
- doesn't care shit when 0-0 or down

Truly the player Germany needed.

lol, so true. I still like him, though. He just needs his ass kicked from time to time.

great game today, right my bayern guys? i'm pleased! i'm happy! but fuck me... i hate that international break.

Yes, dammit. I wanna see them continue. The inevitable disappointment of Brazil 2014 is not worth the effort.

Don't get why people are saying there shouldn't have been 4 minutes. There were two goals and six substitutions, pretty obvious 4 minutes. Not that it mattered because RVP scored before the 4th minute anyway

pulga

Banned
Mr Ferguson: 'What present did you get me for my 1000th match, Robin?' Van Pursestrings: 'The worst penalty in United history, Boss.

1 minute ago:
I want to die.

holy lol, that man is so salty

bud23

Real Madrid-Granada in 30 minutes.Modric in Real Madrid's starting lineup.Higuain on the bench.

Madrid: Iker: Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; Alonso, Khedira; Cristiano, Callejón, Modric; Benzema

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Take Hazzard out of Chelsea and they have no goals? I think he assisted or scored in all of them.

Meaningless facts are meaningless

TeegsD

RVP brought my grand total for this game week to 29 points :| Down to 21st in the GAF pay league. Now I have two weeks before next gameweek though. Better off just waiting for international break to be over before I risk even more bullshit due to injuries

spidye

549485_527225183960844_1774228147_n.jpg

panty

Özil is not starting tonight vs. Getafe.

Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Modri&#263;, Callejón

This might be good.

Blablurn

The great

Müller and Gustavo

I love you Müller <3

The Bad

The Ugly

took us some time against fürth too until we started to crash them. same today. maybe we need some warming up right now. i mean, its just the beginning of the season anyway.

Soi-Fong

Oh please, even you guys struggled against Southhampton. Take Hazard out of Chelsea and those cracks start getting bigger and bigger and those 5 assists and one goal go out the window.

We were shit today, yes, but 3 points is 3 points. RVP saved our ass.

Well yes, it is pointless.

He's a striker and he was brought in to score goals. A more suitable criticism would be if he had only contributed a very small percentage of United's goals along the season.

Lunchbox

Banned

without goals from man utd players man utd would not win......ok

he was brought into score goals and he's doing his job (latching on to crosses and taking chances looney and welbeck would've missed last season). Stats like that are uselss

ElyrionX

Even worse, carrick has zero ON the ball movement. Too many times he just stood there with the ball at his feet

Agreed. He's been like that for at least a season or two now. If his passes lack accuracy and vision (like today) then he becomes absolutely useless in midfield.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Real Madrid-Granada in 30 minutes.Modric in Real Madrid's starting lineup.Higuain on the bench.

I shall watch it with great interest. Modric looked great in his cameo against Barcelona, it might depress me a bit but I love watching him play.

Just realized that Anderson wasn't even on the bench - I think we really missed a trick not picking up Dembele. Either would've displayed the right movement against that kind of pressure in midfield, except the latter isn't perma-crocked/unfit and can actually last 90 minutes.

kharma45

Robin van Persie: "I don't know what I was thinking with the penalty. I was going to hit it hard but at the last second I changed my mind."

ElyrionX

Just realized that Anderson wasn't even on the bench - I think we really missed a trick not picking up Dembele. Either would've displayed the right movement against that kind of pressure in midfield, except the latter isn't perma-crocked/unfit and can actually last 90 minutes.

Didn't realize this too. Powell was on the bench though. Strange.

kharma45

Yeah Dembele would've been good, our midfield is too often static.

At least Anderson does try to move forward, and Cleverly does when he can but Carrick, as good a passer as he is, doesn't have the pace or drive that we need :\

Soi-Fong

RVP is a United player now and if some fans have a problem with him scoring goals, then you'll just have to deal with it.

Southhampton did good in marking the hell outta Kagawa and Cleverly and with Carrick being shit, no attack went through the center leaving our wings.

Welbeck on the wing never works with all our attack going through Valencia in the 1st half.

Clearly I hope that first Fergie learned, only wingers should play on the wing and second our midfield and defence needs to improve as well and play with more urgency earlier on.

Really hope both Kagawa and Cleverly work on how to be able to manage man-markers.

K1LLER7

Robin van Persie: "I don't know what I was thinking with the penalty. I was going to hit it hard but at the last second I changed my mind."
He saw the keeper move the way he was going to hit it and must have tried to chance angle at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom