• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
I still can't get over how weird this looks

FxFEG.jpg

looks pretty sexy to me

Matri looks like he's carrying a little weight. Fat Matri? Fatri?

Edit: I love when Juve coolly pass it around inside their own penalty box instead of clearing it. #swag

Salvadora

Arsene on..

Jack Wilshere...

He is looking very good in training. Close, it depends what you call close. I would still give him a month. But it looks very good. In a month he should be starting to play again.

Andreas Cornelius scores again. What a great forward, hope he gets some time for the national team this break, that will at least give something to look forward to.

Soi-Fong

Took us what? a year right, lol.

I really want to see Chicharito and RVP start upfront, with Navi on the left and Valencia on the right. Scholes and Cleverley mid.

Nah. With how it went today, think we'll keep Kagawa in the hole, but Chicha might fight Welbeck for a spot on the bench and again Nani has LW.

D_prOdigy

Yeah, Welbeck did shit-all for the entirety of his game, and then Hernandez came on and caused hell with his movement straight away. Southampton weariness might have played a part, but still.

Gambit

Man, our squad is looking really good this season. We just needed depth and internal competition!

BAYERNNN!

Don't remind me.

Pizarro alone would have been an improvement, and he is the smallest of our transfers.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. This season we are looking good.

K1LLER7

What did Ferguson say after the match?
RVP played very well, scholes was the one who changed the game and Chicha really impressed him. Defence will get better as they play more.

Nah. With how it went today, think we'll keep Kagawa in the hole, but Chicha might fight Welbeck for a spot on the bench and again Nani has LW.
Agree with this, Kagawa has to play for me. Nani back on the left wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom