• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Meireles in talks with Fener.

Can Chelsea really afford to lose him with Essien gone? I know they have loads of attacking midfielders but they have few that can effectively play as a deep plying pairing (that's if we even include Mikel and Lampard) at this level. It's putting a lot of pressure on Oscar and Romeu (he is still there isn't he?). Meireles is nothing special but he puts himself about, he gets forward and he knows the PL.

NHale

Cristiano's not moving anywhere, you fucks :mad:

He's leaving sooner or later. However this will not be the reason for him leaving. This is just Jorge Mendes flexing his muscles and showing Real Madrid that they better start buying his players or he will grab the players he has on the squad at the moment and make them leave Real Madrid. And what better player than Ronaldo to show Florentino what kind of power he has right now.

Can Chelsea really afford to lose him with Essien gone? I know they have loads of attacking midfielders but they have few that can effectively play as a deep plying pairing (that's if we even include Mikel and Lampard) at this level. It's putting a lot of pressure on Oscar and Romeu (he is still there isn't he?). Meireles is nothing special but he puts himself about, he gets forward and he knows the PL.

Yeah I don't like Meireles but kind of need him at least until January. Romeu is still there but has been injured a lot.

Salazar

He's leaving sooner or later. However this will not be the reason for him leaving. This is just Jorge Mendes flexing his muscles and showing Real Madrid that they better start buying his players or he will grab the players he has on the squad at the moment and make them leave Real Madrid. And what better player than Ronaldo to show Florentino what kind of power he has right now.

Jorge should meet Frogson for drinks again.

Kyoufu

QPR's tactics leaked by cleaners for Chelsea game next week:

A13bFSWCQAAfFgI.jpg

Well I'm struggling to find too many positives from out first 3 games, but one good thing is that we've won 6 points from losing positions this season, already up from last seasons grand total of 0.

dc89

Well I'm struggling to find too many positives from out first 3 games, but one good thing is that we've won 6 points from losing positions this season, already up from last seasons grand total of 0.

Did United never turn a game around last season?!

Holy moly if true!

GorillaJu

Yeah I'm going CS:GO. Don't really feel any immediate desire to go back to ME3 right now, and I'm gonna get refunded like $6 since I bought Sound Shapes and Papo and Yo.

Fuck me I'm spending money on video games like a mad man lately.

Kyoufu

Yeah I'm going CS:GO. Don't really feel any immediate desire to go back to ME3 right now, and I'm gonna get refunded like $6 since I bought Sound Shapes and Papo and Yo.

Fuck me I'm spending money on video games like a mad man lately.

I'll be buying more stuff soon. EDF3P, Darksiders 2, maybe even Black Ops 2 and more.

A few of the games we lost last season made me weep.

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Still haunts my sleep.

At least you didn't draw to fucking Wolves.

Salazar

We've played relatively good, dominant stuff for ten minutes here and there. Ripping the ball back off sides is a bit of a problem. We have a tendency pretty much all over the park (Scholes excepted, although he's not exactly putting himself about) to jockey if not actually retreat at speed.

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann
Yes I would take Owen back there is nothing to lose the place needs a lift more than anything he could inspire the people around him

Owen scored 100 odd goals for the club and put it back on the map in a difficult period won an FA cup single handedly

He joined the biggest club in the world stop feeling personally aggrieved when players leave LFC its part of the game and move on

tumblr_m142unAB4Q1r2chsho1_400.gif

Hamann just added himself to the LFC black-list.

GorillaJu

Didi can never go on the black list. He's right, anyway. You'd have to be especially delusional to think otherwise. Only Real Madrid fans would contend with that judgment, and they'd be wrong, anyway.

Owen is going back to Liverpool isn't he?

Really doubt it.

Didi can never go on the black list. He's right, anyway. You'd have to be especially delusional to think otherwise. Only Real Madrid fans would contend with that judgment, and they'd be wrong, anyway.
On RAWK at least.

I consider RM the "biggest club in the world" myself. I think they have quite a strong claim to it.

Edit - WAIT A MINUTE. He was talking about RM in the first place! DUH! My bad lol.

Yeah he's right.

I think people are more bothered by his joining Man Utd than Real Madrid though. Same argument applies imo... he wasn't there in Istanbul, but he's challenged for more than we have in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom