• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJX

I know this has nothing to do with football but R.I.P Michael Duncan. Great talented actor, one of the few I hoped to meet in my life time.

Eideka

Banned
fuu

That would be a devastating combo. I really hope that doesn't happen.

I doubt it will, with Fellaini + Falcao Chelsea would have to spend something like 90 millions euros. They will choose one or the other.

Supposedly, an agreement has already been found between the two clubs according to the Daily Mail.

Sorry I don't know much about DM's trackrecord when it comes to rumors.

RaGe_pt

After a few hours digesting the news... Well players go, the club remains and the result is the same - we keep wining over and over again! So let's kick our rivals asses with the players we have, we still have an excelent team! And benfica sold their best midfielders and hired no one so I'm pretty confident.

Arnie

Just listened to The Anfield Wrap and I'm still pissed off with the whole sequence of events, which is in turn still souring me to football in general. When I read that open letter from John Henry this morning I mouthed 'fuck off'. Words are wind. Hold your hands up instead of harping on about 'the Liverpool way'.

If you were actually in Liverpool you might've been able to rectify the situation. Instead we've got Ian Ayre, a glorified marketing man shutting up shop and driving home at half 9.

qindarka

Banned
I really do hope that Chelsea know what they are doing. Cover at CM is dangerously short. Oscar had better be good. And I suspect this means Ramires will move back to CM.

K1LLER7

Posted yet?

Dimitar Berbatov says he has lost respect for Sir Alex Ferguson

Don't blame him, SAF was a JT with him.
Seen it on sky and it was good to hear from Berba that Fergie is looking to develop a faster team, more direct. Berba didn't fit into that.

Shame that on Sunday when we failed to put a couple of passes together, the midfield seemed to ditch the short quick passing. Nani and Scholes coming on really improved the flow of the team and we seemed to move the ball around quicker once they were introduced.

kharma45

Seen it on sky and it was good to hear from Berba that Fergie is looking to develop a faster team, more direct. Berba didn't fit into that.

Shame that on Sunday when we failed to put a couple of passes together, the midfield seemed to ditch the short quick passing. Nani and Scholes coming on really improved the flow of the team and we seemed to move the ball around quicker once they were introduced.

Fergie talks up this idea of a quicker and more direct team but I've seen little evidence of it. All we do is pass the ball either backwards or fucking sideways.

I really do hope that Chelsea know what they are doing. Cover at CM is dangerously short. Oscar had better be good. And I suspect this means Ramires will move back to CM.
Truth be told I'm not so worried. Essien is done. He was a great player on his day, but he's just not up to it any more. And as for Meireles, I liked him somewhat, he had his good moments but more often than not I was disappointed with.

So really, in losing Essien we lost a player who was probably going to get next to no game time. And in losing Meireles we lost a player who was probably going to have more bad days than good.

Also, like you said, I assume Rambo will be deployed in CM which is really where he belongs.

qindarka

Banned
Truth be told I'm not so worried. Essien is done. He was a great player on his day, but he's just not up to it any more. And as for Meireles, I liked him somewhat, he had his good moments fore often than not I was disappointed with.

So really, in losing Essien we lost a player who was probably going to get next to no game time. And in losing Meireles we lost a player who was probably going to have more bad days than good.

I am not worried about the loss in quality either, rather the lost in numbers. For now, we only have Mikel, Lampard and Romeu who can play in the midfield two. Oscar will probably be required to play there as well but he has little experience with it, having spent most of his time as an attacking midfielder. Even Ramires hasn't played in the midfield 2 since we changed to a 4-2-3-1.

I ordered 2 pairs of toms online recently one for me and one for the boy

Anyway I decided to return mine and today they have refunded me for both via PayPal, should I let them know or just keep quiet?

Moral GAF gogogo!

Anyway I decided to return mine and today they have refunded me for both via PayPal, should I let them know or just keep quiet?

Moral GAF gogogo!
For some reason baby shoes cost like £30 even though they use 1/10th of the fabric of mens shoes. But the price is pretty much the same.

Basically - don't tell anybody anything.

Choc

Banned

Moral GAF gogogo!

Would you like Blackburn back in the Premier League?

I am not worried about the loss in quality either, rather the lost in numbers. For now, we only have Mikel, Lampard and Romeu who can play in the midfield two. Oscar will probably be required to play there as well but he has little experience with it, having spent most of his time as an attacking midfielder. Even Ramires hasn't played in the midfield 2 since we changed to a 4-2-3-1.
I think we'll be okay. Time will tell.

Wes

venison crêpe
A14ewIuCcAANANY.jpg:large

DAT MIDFIELD HEAT

Tc91

Moral GAF gogogo!

Didn't you like them? Love my toms wear them everywhere, although I wore them to Silverstone for the Classic car show and got the biggest blister ever.

They are like wearing socks.

Didn't you like them? Love my toms wear them everywhere, although I wore them to Silverstone for the Classic car show and got the biggest blister ever.

They are like wearing socks.

I love toms but these were the kind with the toggle on the back, the size was totally different to their classic ones so I returned them and bought another pair of classic ones in wine colour

I also own a pair of men's uggs but that's a whole different story for a whole different day - I regret nothing

I love toms but these were the kind with the toggle on the back, the size was totally different to their classic ones so I returned them and bought another pair of classic ones in wine colour

I also own a pair of men's uggs but that's a whole different story for a whole different day - I regret nothing
That's pretty poor.

No.

NO!

You woman! :p

Wilbur

Banned

I hope Kean is there for life.

iGwrOB3A6nPqv.gif

Clegg

I think I've mentioned that I went to the same school as Jedward.

They wore mens Uggs too.

Think about that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom