• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Porto business

sbXTD.png
I can't believe they sold Chelsea 2 crap RBs for €20m each.

Anderson :(

That chart is misleading. For example Porto paid 5.5 million for only 50% of Hulk rights. They actually later paid 13.5 million more euros for a further 35% of his rights.

And they only received 40 million for the sale of Hulk, the rest went to other parties. So their profit on that sale was 19 million and not the 54.5 million that it says in the chart.

I'm pretty sure the same logic applies to the other players in that chart too.

Seems like Malouda has been told he has to spend his final year at Chelsea training with the u21's.

Very harsh. Been a good player for Chelsea over the years. Shame he's being given that sort of treatment.

Caramelised red onion and goats cheese is amazing
Yepppp.

operon

Haha me too. I imagine it goes like this, LunchBox: "hmm no interesting threads atm, going to go annoy liverpool fans in the football thread then"

Most definitely, he's the worst troll around, I certainly don't judge other united fan on the basis of this guy or on doicare idiotic posts which I think are unfortunately not troll comments but the ranting of a lunatic

Clegg

smh

Shebby probably hasn't seen them play either.

Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean has admitted he has not seen any of his three deadline day signings play live.

Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire that Grzegorz Sandomierski, Nuno Henrique and Diogo Rosado were all recommended by global advisor Shebby Singh.

"They're in the club now and we can have a real look at them," said Kean. "I've not seen them play live.

"Shebby Singh was very excited about them coming here and was telling me how good they were.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seems like Malouda has been told he has to spend his final year at Chelsea training with the u21's.

Very harsh. Been a good player for Chelsea over the years. Shame he's being given that sort of treatment.

That really is a shoddy wait to treat someone, even Benayoun got to go out on loan.

Salazar

I doubt most managers see every one of their signings play live before they bought them, so I don't see the controversy. And we're not even sure who purchased them in this case either

Connect this circumstance to the rest of your knowledge and experience regarding Blackburn in the Venkys era.

Bent, inept, both.

Clegg

I doubt most managers see every one of their signings play live before they bought them, so I don't see the controversy. And we're not even sure who purchased them in this case either

Shebby Singh is a is a nutcase. He can't be trusted to sign players. The fact that the manager hasn't seen them play can only be a bad thing.

Any of you lot going to the Eurogamer Expo? I have tickets for the Thursday and Saturday. I am defiantly heading down on the Thursday but may skip the Saturday.

Clegg

Any of you lot going to the Eurogamer Expo? I have tickets for the Thursday and Saturday. I am defiantly heading down on the Thursday but may skip the Saturday.

I always like it when people spell "definitely" this way.

Makes me think you'll take no shit from those games companies.

Wilbur

Banned
I always like it when people spell "definitely" this way.

Makes me think you'll take no shit from those games companies.

It irks me to no end. When some vacuous jellybean on my Facebook says 'defiantly getting smashed tonight' and I wonder who is opposing it.

qindarka

Banned
That really is a shoddy wait to treat someone, even Benayoun got to go out on loan.

If he really wanted to go out on loan, he would have.

Malouda's fine. No need to feel sad for him over this. He is perfectly cool with collecting his massive paycheck even when it is clear he is surplus to requirements. Nothing wrong with that, Chelsea offered him the contract after all, but nothing wrong with Chelsea keeping him out of the first team either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
alessandro-del-piero-conferenza-stampa-annuncio-sydney.jpg

I would've loved to see him with Liverpool but I understand his decision, he wanted to end his career as a protagonist. I don't think I can take seeing him on the bench again.

I'm glad the Aussies are excited to have him there, he's still class. (on and off the pitch)

Full statement. He thanked Liverpool and the other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom