• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

We're below Napoli, Lazio, Merda, Milan and Udinese.

Wait, did we get relegated again?

WoodenLung said:
Copenhagen sharing the spot with Juve. :lol

What a terrible silly list.

It's a sign Wooden.

image.php

I always like it when people spell "definitely" this way.

Makes me think you'll take no shit from those games companies.

I always spell it wrong :/

I am going on the Thursday! Was going to go Saturday too but it was sold out :(

Will give you a game of Fifa or PES :p

I would gladly give you a game of both! I have no idea how we would arrange it but would love to have a game!
Yeah I'm going on the weekend, hope to see you there. I intend to smash every man on FIFA 13

Same with you! I like playing FIFA knowing I can call the other person a JT and not get the shit kicked out of me!

How many of you have met each other in real life?

A cold February night I once saw a guy with his dick out while walking the dog. Always imagined that being Wilbury although I got no solid proof.

It's a sign Wooden.

[IMG']http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=82772&dateline=1346635458[/IMG]

Just wait for a season where we won't mess up the league and get destroyed in Europe, when that time comes you won't even be close to reaching us in that ranking!

I've got the captain of the top team in Australia on Facebook (friend of mine is married to him). Hhim and his mates seem pretty stoked they get to play against Del Piero this season.

Spalletti: "Galliani contacted me in 2010 and asked if I wanted to go to Milan. Then said that they were going to sign another manager."

The manager is, of course, Allegri. Must. Not. Cry.

Bloody hell a pigeon just hit my window out of nowhere and damn, it scared the bejesus out of me. I'm still shaking

He left a pretty disgusting mark too to make it worse. He hit the window butt first and pooped a little on impact. Disgusting

Isn't getting him to leave what the club has tried to for quite some time now?

I don't think Malouda wants to leave. No one else will even offer close to his current wages.
Well I know they haven't offered contract extensions or anything, but I don't know that they were actively trying to get him out.

I of course assumed he is unhappy about playing for the U21s, but perhaps he's fine with it. I'd of thought a player like him would rather play and take a wage cut than sit in the reserves though.

Wilbur

Banned
Bloody hell a pigeon just hit my window out of nowhere and damn, it scared the bejesus out of me. I'm still shaking

He left a pretty disgusting mark too to make it worse. He hit the window butt first and pooped a little on impact. Disgusting

:lol :lol

I got hit in the chest by a pigeon once. Came hurdling towards me and I naturally assumed it was going to pull up and zoom over my head, but just kept going. Felt like getting kicked in the chest.

Salazar

Charlie Adam's Liverpool career, recreated in the natural world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom