• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

How fucking shit United's website? Considering our size we should be able to come up with something a lot better than that. Then they're trying to make us sign up for "exclusive new signing news" which is complete bollocks.

Awful.

Salazar

How fucking shit United's website? Considering our size we should be able to come up with something a lot better than that. Then they're trying to make us sign up for "exclusive new signing news" which is complete bollocks.

Awful.

They should switch to tumblr.

Awful.
Just wait for #basedglazers to monetize that shit.

It's horrible and our social media presence is next to zero. There's a master plan in the works, just the price isn't right.

Meier

Couple comments from Dempsey..

There were some things that were said that weren’t true. That’s in the past now. It’s about looking toward the future and like I said, I’m looking forward to playing with Tottenham. It’s a great team, a great club. I want to thank the fans of Fulham. It’s been 5½ great years. Some of my best memories in football have been there. I want to thank the chairman for taking a chance on me from MLS and I wish them well in the future.”
I’m very relieved. Looking forward to getting back to playing,” Dempsey said. “I think the new team is a perfect fit. They qualified for a place last season for Champions League but missed out on a technicality. But it’s still in London. My family doesn’t have to move far. My daughter, she can go to another international school and be on the same curriculum. It couldn’t have worked out any better in that regard.”
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/04/clint-dempsey-opens-up-well-a-little-bit-anyway/

Awful.

Don't step into Real Madrid's one :lol

Clegg

Just found out that a friend has signed me up to be a peer guide for new freshers at Uni. She said it would be good to "give something back".

Not sure how I feel about this.

Stulaw

I am. Why the hell is it called rugby!?!?
Because of the way you score a try? Makes more sense than why American football's called football (not meant to start an argument here) when they hardly kick the ball.

Rugby was started as a type of football when a guy in Rugby school decided to pick up a football and run with it apparently, and balls are easier to play with than eggs (no pun intended), so that's why they play with them.

Anyway, Andy Carroll's out for 6 weeks, I think West Ham and England can do alright without him, but it was a shame to do that on his debut.

Stuck in a standstill traffic jam on the M3! So bored and hot!

Is it illegal to use your phone in the car even if you are at a standstill? Cause i am breaking the law if so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom