• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

Isn't the Beeb showing Monday Night (NFL) Football this year? Seems like it's trending in the right direction.

I remember Spearing nearly scored against Real Madrid on his debut. Yeah.

Best Liverpool performance I've seen. Domination for 90 minutes, Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard and Torres at their best. Pepe getting merked, Casillas keeping the scoreline below 7. I miss those days :(

Zabojnik

Awesome.
He looks like Sneijder.

I don't really see the resemblance. The hair (I guess)

He should totally let his hair grow. I googled 'virtual hairstyle', found this and the results, well ...

Default photo:

giovihair1.jpg

Example 1:

giovihair2.jpg

Example 2:

giovihair3.jpg

Example 3:

giovihair4.jpg

Example 4:

giovihair5.jpg

Example 5:

giovihair6.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha, brilliant. Did they explain what exactly happened to the pitch?

Sooo ... Llorente to Real in January?

I'm sure they did, but I didn't care enough to read about it.

We were his only realistic choice in June, but that's not the case in January and beyond. Everyone would be gunning for his signature, and time and again, Marotta has shown that if there is even a hint of competition, the deal will collapse.

My sister just woke me up texting me and I looked up to see a huge fucking spider chilling directly above me. No going back to sleep for me

Lightning

Banned
Not impressed with an international break so soon after the pl starting but as long as the Dutch clean up in our game I won't mind too much.

Not impressed with an international break so soon after the pl starting but as long as the Dutch clean up in our game I won't mind too much.

Well Turkey and Hungary are no pushovers so you better hope your boys have recovered from their shitty Euros performance. That's what I fear for Russia as well.

Wilbur

Banned
My sister just woke me up texting me and I looked up to see a huge fucking spider chilling directly above me. No going back to sleep for me

My friend put a picture up on Facebook the other day of this spider she'd found in her house. Not exaggerating, it was the size of a small car. Was on the verge of tears when I saw it.

Flintoff is taking up boxing? That's mental. I hope he's not doing it because he needs the money.

But I think he probably does considering I've just seen him in Jacamo advert.

My friend put a picture up on Facebook the other day of this spider she'd found in her house. Not exaggerating, it was the size of a small car. Was on the verge of tears when I saw it.

:lol there was one in my kitchen the other day that was massive. It ran under the fridge so had to knock it out of there with a wooden spoon, then put a Tupperware box on top. Pretty sure that thing had pincers on its arse

sohois

Flintoff is taking up boxing? That's mental. I hope he's not doing it because he needs the money.

Flintoff? Surely not. He could easily get some crappy column the Sun, pundit position on Sky and a bunch of other small media jobs if he needed money. Endangering his health does not seem like the best option for that.

Lightning

Banned
Well Turkey and Hungary are no pushovers so you better hope your boys have recovered from their shitty Euros performance. That's what I fear for Russia as well.
No they're not pushovers and I'm really nervous. We need this qualification campaign to go perfectly but I get the impression we're going to struggle.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mourinho's extended quote :p

"The fans call Conte the Italian special one? I like that. I feel honoured. He is a bit like me," Mourinho was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"I like Conte a lot as a coach. He knows what he wants and is a real winner. He has a lot of charisma."

The Madrid boss then went on to discuss Juventus' chances in the Champions League, and expects them to go far in the competition.

"Can Juventus surprise in the Champions League? Let's not kid anyone, Juventus are a big team in Europe and it would be absolutely normal if they go far in the competition.

"Yes, it would be a surprise if they go all the way and win the Champions League after not playing in Europe last year. But it would not surprise me at all if they make it to the quarter or semi-finals."

Flintoff? Surely not. He could easily get some crappy column the Sun, pundit position on Sky and a bunch of other small media jobs if he needed money. Endangering his health does not seem like the best option for that.

He does the jacamo commercials. Has anyone ever bought clothes from jacamo, sounds like a website old men go on to try and be hip and trendy

panty

So is anyone going to attend the international matches?

I have tickets to the Finland - France match. The frenchmen will demolish us :lol

Russian transfer deadline is today. Although I think we're done buying the real question to be decided is whether the corpse of Andrei Arshavin will be taking his talents back to Russia. I heard Dinamo and Loko were interested.

bud23

UsainBolt;"I would give the Ballon d'Or to Cristiano"
"He has managed to stay in front, and that's the hardest. Cristiano Ronaldo is more complete than Messi ".

1346918956_extras_portada_0.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Russian transfer deadline is today. Although I think we're done buying the real question to be decided is whether the corpse of Andrei Arshavin will be taking his talents back to Russia. I heard Dinamo and Loko were interested.

How did Arshavin perform on loan last season?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Being a complete striker doesn't mean he's better, it makes him more versatile. Xavi is not a 'complete' midfielder like Poulsen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom