• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sold. If I can find where they're selling it.
You'll definitely find it in the stadiums store.
SjOT0.gif

The Inter one is sexy as fuck.

Newcastle are sexy as fuck.

pulga

Banned
There's this thread on the OT.. where does Footy GAF stand on the issue of plate licking? Yay or nay?

nay

elsk

Banned
I already pre-ordered mine. I hope they arrive early like last year, having FIFA one week before launch was great.

Kyoufu

I want a Newcastle version. Why our stadium but not our shirt/player too? WHY DAMN YOU.

Okay, so we have no fans outside of England and France, but SO WHAT!

rodvik

he's very smart at these things isn't he.

honigstein mentioned this on twitter - the way rodgers made all the media coverage post the arsenal result about carroll/dempsey and spending instead of the teams poor performance was masterful.

Is he? So people were paying attention to his cack handed player management rather than the teams unlucky performance?

I like Rodgers playing style and I have a great deal of admiration for Liverpool as a club but he and FSG have looked silly the past few weeks imho.

pulga

Banned
Sunderland are sexy as fuck. And they have more money too.

Well what's there to show on their shirt beside their logo? It's half-assed. Ours looks like a proper shirt with a scudetto badge!

Pirelli? I'd love it if ours was just the logo and scudetto! Our logo looks tiny and tucked away in the corner :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SHEARER!!!!!!!!!

What a fabulous shirt!
Pirelli? I'd love it if ours was just the logo and scudetto! Our logo looks tiny and tucked away in the corner :(

Pirelli paid EA to hide their name, it's embarrassing to be associated with this Inter. (or any Inter)

Yesil already staking a claim to have a bit of responsibility put on his shoulders (2 goals, 1 assist)
FIFA's shit
The song in that new Chrome advert is fucking dreadful

Any disagreements with the idea that getting a premanent ban on here should result in disqualification from the paid GAF-league?

Hixx

The fuck's Waghorn doing in the U21s?

Wickham got a game... thought he was injured, guess O'Neill just doesn't rate him.

WJD

CM.

Ran the game.

I totally did not make this up

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

On that note, I'm really not sure what Fergie saw in Powell to convince him that CM is his position. He rarely - if ever - played there for Crewe and from what I saw in pre-season he didn't look entirely comfortable there. Admittedly I saw flashes of Gerrard in him, but that was only in the final third, not the centre of midfield.

elsk

Banned
Probably for the best that he's scoring, he'll find himself with a couple of first team chances I'd imagine.

That turn was lovely.

I would imagine, he was amazing in the U17 WC. If Emre Can, who was the captain of that NT, is already able to play with Bayern main team (against Dortmund!), then I think Yesil should be able to cope with first team action every now and then in easy matches.

I would imagine, he was amazing in the U17 WC. If Emre Can, who was the captain of that NT, is already able to play with Bayern main team (against Dortmund!), then I think Yesil should be able to cope with first team action every now and then in easy matches.

^ that was pre-season though.
I'm glad that Liverpool failed to secure a striker backup so that Yesil might really debut in the EPL this season :p

Was it? I thought there was some twist that meant it was effectively a loan...?

Buy-back clause of a million, dependant on Yesil agreeing terms. If he does well, we offer him a contract Leverkusen can't match and he stays. If he doesn't, he continues his development at a club perhaps better suited to develop him in the long run and neither club has lost any significant money

elsk

Banned
Buy-back clause of a million, dependant on Yesil agreeing terms. If he does well, we offer him a contract Leverkusen can't match and he stays. If he doesn't, he continues his development at a club perhaps better suited to develop him in the long run and neither club has lost any significant money

Really? I would think Neverkusen has a better youth development system than Liverpool, and surely he would be most likely to start with them than with Liverpool. They basically are a system/team to produce quality players and sell them for cheap later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom