• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to that Rodgers interview, the tactical discussion is very interesting, love getting an insight into tactics. People in the game think of a whole other level to most fans and spectators.

Sound like Rodgers definitely wants to bring in several players yet to fit with his vision.

If he doesn't score more than 10 goals, it turns into a loan with no option to buy.

Nope. Full transfer, £1 million.

Leverkuen can buy him back for the same price if he "fails to perform" or something weird like that.

Full transfer but Neverkusen can buy him back for the same fee (1M). As I said, sounds like Neverkusen sending him elsewhere so their rivals can't get him.

Buy-back clause of a million, dependant on Yesil agreeing terms. If he does well, we offer him a contract Leverkusen can't match and he stays. If he doesn't, he continues his development at a club perhaps better suited to develop him in the long run and neither club has lost any significant money

Five different answers! Seems like permanent transfer with a buy-back option is the general consensus.

Really? I would think Neverkusen has a better youth development system than Liverpool, and surely he would be most likely to start with them than with Liverpool. They basically are a system/team to produce quality players and sell them for cheap later.

That's what I'm saying. If he doesn't do well, he goes back to the club who can develop him more freely :)

ATF487

Really? I would think Neverkusen has a better youth development system than Liverpool, and surely he would be most likely to start with them than with Liverpool. They basically are a system/team to produce quality players and sell them for cheap later.

That's what he was saying

edit: lol

3Sixty

iYYIjR2Bekipl.png

Excellent.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm loving this!

In bed with Maradona ‏@Inbedwimaradona
* A 'doctorate' of Sócrates' being the correct collective term....

Actually, let's have some fun with this...The correct collective term for certain footballers. Be clever, creative and funny...

What would be appropriate for a group of Michael Owens? Or maybe a large gathering of Leon Knights....

7m Fourfoot ‏@fourfoot
@Inbedwimaradona A portfolio of Owens..
@Inbedwimaradona A Climax of Gary Nevilles
@Inbedwimaradona a pile of dungas
Grope of Titus Brambles"
A payslip of Wayne Bridges?
A clanger of Almunias
An implausibility of Bebes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom