• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I could show you why Walking Dead is a stinking pile of faeces that came out of my roid infested ass but I don't want to spoil season 2 for those who haven't seen it here.

Speaking of your ass, Kyoufu. What was/is wrong with it? Hemorrhoids, then?

iDkM5scDLqdpb.png

il9B3zacTfrZ5.png

iq83F7IKdTP5B.png

3AQmK.gif

Kyoufu

BTW Alienware's customer service is godlike. Friend's 4 year old Dell XPS was borked and they couldn't fix it as it was a lost cause so they gave him a brand new current model Alienware 15x laptop.

They're good in that aspect. The only problem is price. They're pretty expensive but if you have the cash to splash then why the hell not.

I want the X51 but would have preferred it to have an SSD option.

kharma45

yeah, thought about that too at first but i need something mobile which i can take with me to china in case i move there next year. of course a laptop wouldnt be that bad either but i want something with some more power.

BitFenix Prodigy case and build with it?

BitFenix_Prodigy_news.jpg

mkenyon in the http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41817925&postcount=18575 put the following into his

• ASUS Z77-I Deluxe
  • EVGA 670
  • Samsung 830 128GB
  • BitFenix Prodigy
  • Corsair AX650
  • Corsair H60
  • Corsair SP & AF Quiet Edition fans
  • NuForce uDAC 2 custom mounted in the rear

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our record signing David Bentley has joined Russian club Rostov until January. Jenas is about to be slung out to the Championship as well, so Huddlestone gets a reprieve for now. All 3 have had serious injury problems over the last year.

Blablurn

no league football this weekend :( sucks, man!

plus i have to work tmw and on saturday. damn vacation job but its giving me good money with 12€/h. and the work is easy too. just waking up for early shift starts to get annoying. two more weeks and im done though.

Find a GAFer living close to you and force him to do it.

haha, the awkward moment of meeting a german gaffer. oh shit.

Blablurn

Have you already taken a gander at this topic? It's got some nice builds in the OP.

one month ago i decided to go the computer way. i started in that thread right there. had my build basically ready. then i decided to go for a laptop since i wanna have something more mobile in case i'm heading to china. even found a good one in my price range. since today i'm thinking about buying the alienware x 51 because of power and mobility. i'm a mess :S

one month ago i decided to go the computer way. i started in that thread right there. had my build basically ready. then i decided to go for a laptop since i wanna have something more mobile in case i'm heading to china. even found a good one in my price range. since today i'm thinking about buying the alienware x 51 because of power and mobility. i'm a mess :S
I see. I really don't like laptops so I can't help you with that. Alienware X51 would be a solid choice, albeit a bit pricey. Have you already tried posting a comment in that thread? There a some among them that know damn well what they're talking about so I think they'll have some great suggestions for you.

i know, but my budget does not include money for paying a company to build the machine.

When I started trying to build my PC I was convinced they had sent me the wrong case. It turned out the case was upside down. I had a bit of help, but I ended up putting most of it together by myself. So yeah, if I can build a PC then anyone can.

Actually since then I've fit a new cooler for the CPU and today I replaced my graphics card with a shiny new 670 (courtesy of Nigel De Jong and Ibrahim Afellay). It gets easier once you know exactly what you're doing.

Meier

Actually since then I've fit a new cooler for the CPU and today I replaced my graphics card with a shiny new 670 (courtesy of Nigel De Jong and Ibrahim Afellay). It gets easier once you know exactly what you're doing.
I hate the gambling laws in the US. :( Building your own PC is definitely the way to go. Quite easy (there really are not that many parts involved and there are a lot of great tutorials out there) and affordable.

elsk

Banned
But I bet you that that random Russian club (Rostov btw) is big enough to watch the players play before signing them.

Are you sure about that? Even the biggest clubs sign shitty players every now and then. I'm starting to think they actually use youtube as tool for scouting.

Are you sure about that? Even the biggest clubs sign shitty players every now and then. I'm starting to think they actually use youtube as tool for scouting.

That's what Al Dhafra did with Pape Pate Diouf. :lol

"I did some research on the player," Hadziabdich, the Bosnian manager, said. "He has a good record where he has been playing. I watched some of his action on YouTube and I was pretty satisfied.

"He is the type of player we need to complement with the two foreigners we have. We want someone who can play on both, the left and right flanks and link up with Makhete [Diop] in the attack. For me, he fits in to the team as a useful player."

Has anyone watched Clintons speech at the Democratic Convention?

That man radiates charisma.

He gave me a handshake once and said something like "hey how are you doing". He just walked away before I even got to answer though, think he missed out on some pretty interesting details about my life and probably regrets it to this day today.

We're probably the only club in the world unable to sell a pretty solid 26yo Swiss national even when the price is just a few million euros. Marotta and his fucking loans.

Foreign club: "Mr. Marotta, we're interested in Ziegler. If the price is right, we'd like to bu-"
Marotta: "Borrow him, right? Why, of course."

I read that there is an option to buy on that Ziegler loan so don't give up hope yet.

I remember when we tried the multiplayer with FM. Lol, never again. It never dawned on me some of you here would need to tweak for 10mins between every fixture. I would then select FORCE CONTINUE not realising some were making team changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom