• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked out briliantly for Melo!

bendtner.jpg

This has to be 'shoped, right? He jumps so high he has to duck to hit the ball.
It is quite possible that that's the aftermath of an earthquake. Explains why two have fallen to the ground, a few are left staggering and Bendtner simply got launched up in the air.

K1LLER7

It is quite possible that that's the aftermath of an earthquake. Explains why two have fallen to the ground, a few are left staggering and Bendtner simply got launched up in the air.
Yet while all that's going on, he still has the class to header the ball into the net.

Truly world class

bud

bendtner's better than giroud, based on what i've seen of him so far, and chamakh; he is better suited for arsenal's playing style than those two. yes, his finishing is, uh... off and so is his footwork, but he really isn't that bad.

K1LLER7

bendtner's better than giroud, based on what i've seen of him so far, and chamakh; he is better suited for arsenal's playing style than those two. yes, his finishing is, uh... off and so is his footwork, but he really isn't that bad.
His finishing is better than Suarez's :p

Arnie

Deadwood season 2 is great. It's got Skylar White in it if you Breaking Bad addicts want weaning onto a new programme.

Meier

@elsk: I listened to The Sunday Drivers album. Not bad! Very pleasant listen.

No other love for Kent from Footy-GAF? Isola is one of the best Britpop era albums around IMO. I can't really think of any Swedes in the thread but I'm sure there must be at least 1 or 2..

It's all about the Telltale game now, It's really soured how I view the show because it's so good.

Then again, the arc they're tackling in season 3 is apparently the most interesting part of the comics so I'm somewhat excited to see it. The tail end of season 2 was pretty damn good so hopefully they'll keep that momentum going.

elsk

Banned
@elsk: I listened to The Sunday Drivers album. Not bad! Very pleasant listen.

Great :) what album did you listen to? Tiny Telephone?
Tiny Telephone and Little Heart Attacks are their best albums, the other two (the first and last) are very average.

Wilbur

Banned
Deadwood season 2 is great. It's got Skylar White in it if you Breaking Bad addicts want weaning onto a new programme.

Yeah buddy! All three seasons are so consistently good.

Just finished season four of BB. DAT ENDING

To me, it's not top top top tier. Overall it's definitely 9/10. So entertaining. But The Wire and Deadwood are 10/10.

Sopranos next!

Meier

Great :) what album did you listen to? Tiny Telephone?
Tiny Telephone and Little Heart Attacks are their best albums, the other two (the first and last) are very average.

I did listen to Tiny Telephone. It looks like rdio has Little Heart Attacks as well but they don't even offer the others. I'll have to check it out.

kharma45

Yeah buddy! All three seasons are so consistently good.

Just finished season four of BB. DAT ENDING

To me, it's not top top top tier. Overall it's definitely 9/10. So entertaining. But The Wire and Deadwood are 10/10.

Sopranos next!

Watch season 5 part 1 first! Then Sopranos which I just finished myself recently, brilliant show.

I just realized that Bentley is going to be the first English player to play in the Russian League. Still can't believe it's going to be for Rostov of all places.

Finished Arrested Development for the first time a couple of days ago too. Brilliant show, really just got better and better. The Charlize Theron arc was my favourite though, her character absolutely killed me (It probably helped she's hot too).

Can't wait for the 4th series now :D

Clegg

Finished Arrested Development for the first time a couple of days ago too. Brilliant show, really just got better and better. The Charlize Theron arc was my favourite though, her character absolutely killed me (It probably helped she's hot too).

Mistah Effffffff

Wilbur

Banned
Watching the Bundesliga round up... Hoffenheim's finishing is fucking awful. Seemed like some bad luck though to lose how they did.

YES

I lol'd when they showed a picture of her from that film Monster :lol

Wilbur

Banned

Such a good show. Honestly, when you rewatch it it'll only get funnier; it's a cliche to say you'll pick up on a bunch of things you missed, but you will.

Arnie

Am I weird for thinking that Order of the Phoenix is the best Harry Potter book?
That was my favourite too.

It came out on the day I was going for a summer holiday in Italy, and I'd read it once by the time we got to the villa. Read it a second time over the holiday. Wanted to headbutt umbridge.

Wilbur

Banned
Am I weird for thinking that Order of the Phoenix is the best Harry Potter book?

I think Deathly Hallows is a wonderfully written book actually, it was nice growing up alongside the books and as my vocabulary got bigger so did Rowling's. The last three books are all very good.

I still really like the books. Haven't got a fucking minute's moment for the films but the books are still really enjoyable. In face, I went for an open day at Royal Holloway university and I was put off because we had to write down what one of our favourite books are and why; I didn't write Harry Potter but I wouldn't hesitate in saying the series is one of my favourites. But the lecturer said if we do write Harry Potter we won't be coming to the uni. It was meant to be a joke but just came off as dismissing it because it's popular. Don't really see what's wrong with them myself, perfectly serviceable fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom