• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

2NF4i.png

You guys think Frankfurt is the Gladbach of this season? The classic one season wonder

nah, they dont have players like reuss who makes the difference.

Gambit

bayern-jubel-514.jpg

haha
how can you not love Müller?

so true. Just now the reporter is asking him "Why are you so good?" and he said "Well, if you saw the first 50 mins, you could see I wasn't very successful. One pass I didn't get was bad in particular. Players two leagues below me would get that. I was very happy my teammates kept passing the ball to me after that mistake."

K1LLER7

Looks like Chelsea are going to be up there competing with the Manchester teams this year. Last season they would have dropped points in a game like todays.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol only a yellow

Looks like Chelsea are going to be up there competing with the Manchester teams this year. Last season they would have dropped points in a game like todays.

Maybe. I don't think a team with Torres and Sturridge as the only striking options, can compete with RVP/Rooney/Hernandez/Welbeck and Aguero/Balotelli/Tevez/Dzeko.

They lack the motivation this season, plus Bayern is really good for a change.

Oh come on, stop it. That's the same shit we've heard last year. "Not enough motivation", "one season wonder" and so on.

It's either Bayern or us. Bayern was also very good last season but our second half of the season was just too incredible. I don't expect something similiar again. But it's been just 4 matches, if Bayern has some streak of bad matches, we'll be there. If they don't have, well, they spent like 70m and we spent almost nothing if you consider the money we got from Kagawa and Barrios.

elsk

Banned
so true. Just now the reporter is asking him "Why are you so good?" and he said "Well, if you saw the first 50 mins, you could see I wasn't very successful. One pass I didn't get was bad in particular. Players two leagues below me would get that. I was very happy my teammates kept passing the ball to me after that mistake."

He's great :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom