• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

I wish Portugaf had a bigger presence here. I want to troll their cunty team before tomorrow's beat down.
I've been quietly enjoying your cockyness and constant insults towards the Portuguese players the past few days. I usually wouldn't care that much about a match against Russia, but you're making me care, I hope we beat you guys just to witness your salt levels.

I've been quietly enjoying your cockyness and constant insults towards the Portuguese players the past few days. I usually wouldn't care that much about a match against Russia, but you're making me care, I hope we beat you guys just to witness your salt levels.

Finally, I've lured them out! It's on like 1983!

The cockiness is a front, this team has never done anything for me to be confident in them :(

What I am serious about though, is that your team is full of cunts

GorillaJu

I'm about to start the last mission. :/ Dammit, it is kind of a short game. I really don't want it to end. It's been a while since I felt like this about a game. Gotta say I enjoyed it more than Deus Ex. Mostly because of the superior level design.

odd_morsel, where you at? Finished it already?

Nope. I'm on mission 5 I believe. Just finished the masquerade mission. Still a ways to go it would seem.

Slizz

After dark footy, all sports welcome. Tonight; tennis.

ib101YJl4LMhtk.gif

ibr6snMtTTAlj9.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
player_310169.jpg

Jarmila Gadjusova I probably butchered that but that fucking name is weird. She is my favorite tennis player (she sucks tho lol) along with:

243.jpg

I sold duane derosario for 550 coins! :( I wish I could get some new packs this sucks

Messi

Andres, I got Thiago Alcantara and Michael Essien for 300 coins today in the auction store. Score? Also Adriano for 350.

Slizz

The chick in my gifs is a supermodel not tennis player. Sharapova is the only right answer for current hot tennis player. Kournikova owns all. Russia has hot blondes. All facts.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres, I got Thiago Alcantara and Michael Essien for 300 coins today in the auction store. Score? Also Adriano for 350.

Yeah those are all solid prices. I've had to sell and rebuy players because changing there formation to 4-3-3 is more expenisve. Here is my team:

Periqueros.jpg

Need to get my internet back so I can buy some gold packs. I'll probably finish walking dead episode 3 tonight so I at least have that to look forward too

--LOL I noticed I have players from all of the main italian teams except for Juve. I have Zuniga and Cuadrado too but I need formation modifiers and I spent all my monies today. I'm an UT rookie and it shows

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I hear the league is awesome. I'm still behind on boardwalk empire by like 3 episodes and thats my favorite show. I watch mad football and I also have my american sports and fifa so I really have no time.

---Damn Hitcher needs to step his game up it does look quite bad at the top of the wall of shame. I have like 5 percent of the posts in this thread

shameful :x

Messi

Always Sunny jus ended prior. Supposedly it was a nazi episode.

I don't get that show. I liked Charlie in Horrible Bosses (Jen Anniston in that movie, holy shit smoking hot) but on Sunny I really diskliked him. Now to be fair I only watched the first season and I think I laughed once maybe twice.

Edit: Is Battlestar Galactica - The complete series worth buying for 65 euro on Bluray if I have never seen it before and do not know anything about it?

IceCold

I don't get that show. I liked Charlie in Horrible Bosses (Jen Anniston in that movie, holy shit smoking hot) but on Sunny I really diskliked him. Now to be fair I only watched the first season and I think I laughed once maybe twice.

Edit: Is Battlestar Galactica worth buying for 65 euro on Bluray if I have never seen it before and do not know anything about it?

Your laugh meter is broken brah.

But you should watch season 2 since the show changed a lot after Season 1 (they introduced a new main character). It's like when people say they dislike Seinfeld yet only watched season 1.

Messi

Your laugh meter is broken brah.

But you should watch season 2 since the show changed a lot after Season 1 (they introduced a new main character). It's like when people say they dislike Seinfeld yet only watched season 1.

It really bothered me how I actively disliked everyone. I usually need to like someone to like a show. I am having the same problem with Homeland (granted only 2 episodes in, and I am sure it gets alot better). But Morena Baccarin is keeping me interested... just.

Fintan

It's Always Sunny is better than The League. It has its ups and downs (Messi, it gets much better after the first season IMO), but it's way funnier than The League. I got sick of that show at some point in the second season, I think.

Messi

It's Always Sunny is better than The League. It has its ups and downs (Messi, it gets much better after the first season IMO), but it's way funnier than The League. I got sick of that show at some point in the second season, I think.

leaguet9jx4.gif

Lets have a knife fight.

The League is awesome, maybe ill try to watch more Sunny. It is universally praised plus I bought season 1-4 before I seen a single episode.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres, did you know they have an iPhone app for UT? It's called EA Sports Football Club or something.

Yeah I saw some dude post about it in the OT. Android though :/

I'm on the web app right now. My eyes hurt :(

---it sucks not being able to play UT offline but with the web/iphone app it makes perfect sense now. I'm not salty any more about that at least. I liked manager mode but it froze after I sold rossi's broken ass to elsk for 20 million. Didn't even save it either

I'll probably play walking dead episode 3 and call it a night

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://illustratedray.tumblr.com/

Illustrations of Ray Hudson quotes. Not as funny as you'd hope but the quotes are still great

Pretty good either way. Was hoping for some ozil and avatar eyes tho

Rodger. :p

In Mad Men, I started out liking Joan. Still do actually.

Roger was awesome at the beginning and then he turned into a bitch, but is awesome again now

I think overall even for the while roger went cunt he is my favorite character on the show. Does anyone even like Pete?

Messi

Pretty good either way. Was hoping for some ozil and avatar eyes tho

Roger was awesome at the beginning and then he turned into a bitch, but is awesome again now

I think overall even for the while roger went cunt he is my favorite character on the show. Does anyone even like Pete?

I go from loving him to hating him. He does not deserve trudy.

This one is awesome and true.

tumblr_m9dnlherXd1r5yi52o1_500.jpg

“They’re like a happily married couple, Messi and Dani Alves. Messi washes, Alves dries. Fabulous together.”

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Only characters I truly HATE are Peggy and Betty. Especially Betty, she is such a fucking child its not even funny.

Really? I like Betty but yeah peggy is annoying as fuck. The chick I REALLY liked was the blonde doctor chick. I'm too lazy too image search and I dont know her name but she was fine.

Megan, now she is annoying as fuck

Messi

Really? I like Betty but yeah peggy is annoying as fuck. The chick I REALLY liked was the blonde doctor chick. I'm too lazy too image search and I dont know her name but she was fine.

Megan, now she is annoying as fuck

I'd get rid of all the women accept Joan and maybe trudy. Its unfair to compare other women to Joan.

Lemme ask this question, because it bothers me every episode since it happened (season 3? spoiler)
Are they ever coming back to Joans boyfriend raping her in dons office? or am I just gonna have to stop hoping to revenge. What the hell was the deal with that. Everytime I see that dude and her in a scene I am like 'How the fuck are you still with that guy'

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'd get rid of all the women accept Joan and maybe trudy. Its unfair to compare other women to Joan.

Lemme ask this question, because it bothers me every episode since it happened (season 3? spoiler)
Are they ever coming back to Joans boyfriend raping her in dons office? or am I just gonna have to stop hoping to revenge. What the hell was the deal with that. Everytime I see that dude and her in a scene I am like 'How the fuck are you still with that guy'

maybe he'll die in the war I dont know. I dont like joan that much so I forget her storyline a bit. That dinner scene where her and her rapist husband find out that he cant make it as a doctor was awesome in retrospect tho.

Sold some players and bought 2 formation modifier cards and I"m now at 100 chemistry. fml tho cos I cant play unless by some miracle my shit is back up when I get home.

PEACE

Messi

maybe he'll die in the war I dont know. I dont like joan that much so I forget her storyline a bit. That dinner scene where her and her rapist husband find out that he cant make it as a doctor was awesome in retrospect tho.

Sold some players and bought 2 formation modifier cards and I"m now at 100 chemistry. fml tho cos I cant play unless by some miracle my shit is back up when I get home.

PEACE

Joan is my favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom