• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Oh man, I love Puyol so much. He can't just lie down and accept time off.

Injury Update – Puyol planning early return

No surprises here, FC Barcelona defender Carles Puyol (34) intends on making his return to action faster than the initial 8 week diagnosis. Puyol has made speedy recovery more routine than miraculous over the years, and it is being reported that the club captain is working extremely diligently with the assistance of cutting edge rehabilitation techniques to be back as soon as possible. Puyol is apparently setting the goal at a 5 week recovery.

Puyol wants to do everything he can to return and help alleviate the defense issues the squad is currently suffering. He feels the only way he can truly help the team is on the pitch. Like he tweeted earlier this week, “This footballer is giving 100% with the objective of being soon side by side with his teammates”.

Doctors at the club have explained that his feats of rapid recovery are a function of his mentality. Puyol has had experience with almost every type of injury and subsequent recovery and through experience has learned that the best way to tackle them is with a positive attitude.

If his ambitious plan works out, he will be back for the match on 10/11 November versus Mallorca.

Amazing :p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
MEX1.jpg

...I want one. Adidas is gonna be pissed off though.

Soi-Fong

Full Squad in XCOM so far. Off topic, but every mission this game literally makes me panic trying to prevent these guys from dying.

XComGame2012-10-1201-12-56-09.jpg

Blablurn

I present you a new episode of Bayern Moments. In this episode i show u scenes from Robbens first game as a bayern player. after buying him for 20m from real madrid nobody knew what to expect. he joined the game in the second half after bayern struggled to secure the 1:0 lead. and then this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7sc1qVZl584#t=329s

but that was just the start! robben and ribery started to heat up which resulted in one of the most impressive counter attacks of that season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dpZIapECmw&feature=relmfu

we went crazy after that goal. it totally showed what was possible with ribery and robben.

Carbonox

FIFA 13 career mode does have its funny moments at times. Got offered the national job with Bolivia. Accepted it, naturally. On my Dortmund career, I got offered the New Zealand job but I turned that down. GIMME DAT GERMANY JOB.

Linius

FIFA 13 career mode does have its funny moments at times. Got offered the national job with Bolivia. Accepted it, naturally. On my Dortmund career, I got offered the New Zealand job but I turned that down. GIMME DAT GERMANY JOB.

I got offered some shitty country nobody wants to coach. That was one I was in fourth place in the Eredivisie :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The TNAs have acquitted Angelo Alessio (Conte's assistant). Why the fuck was he banned in the first place is a mystery. He "couldn't not know" that Conte "couldn't not know"?

Carbonox_Ratchet said:

Well you need to pick Bayern for that to happen!

Kenka

http://www.sbnation.com/we-kick-balls/2012/10/10/3484688/balkan-super-league-possibly-on-tap-for-2015

Hmm, could be interesting. Yugoslavia is back! Would really like it if we could somehow reform the old Soviet Top League too.
There would be too many good teams competing for a European spot. Also, I am sure players from Lviv will not like travelling to Vladivostok.

But that would be one hell of a league:

• Dynamo Kiev
  • Dynamo Moscow
  • Lokomotiv Moscow
  • Spartak Moscow
  • CSKA Moscow
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Anzhi Makhatshkala
  • Terek Grozny
  • Rubin Kazan
  • Metallruh Donetsk
  • Zenit St-Petersburg
  • FK Perm
  • Arsenal Kiev
  • BATE Borisov
  • Amkar Perm
  • Sheriff Tiraspol
I say wow.

Rumours linking us with De Rossi, unless he was cheap it would be such a waste of money. Romeu could be incredible if we actually played. Mikel has his uses (not many but he is a decent tackler) but we'd be better off playing Romeu.

Let city have him if they want him that badly.

There would be too many good teams competing for a European spot. Also, I am sure players from Lviv will not like travelling to Vladivostok.

But that would be one hell of a league:

• Dynamo Kiev
  • Dynamo Moscow
  • Lokomotiv Moscow
  • Spartak Moscow
  • CSKA Moscow
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Anzhi Makhatshkala
  • Terek Grozny
  • Rubin Kazan
  • Metallruh Donetsk
  • Zenit St-Petersburg
  • FK Perm
  • Arsenal Kiev
  • BATE Borisov
  • Amkar Perm
  • Sheriff Tiraspol
I say wow.

You didn't bold Spartak.
I like you.

Motherfucking shit national team football, injured one of our best players who might not be ready for Copenhagen derby in two weeks, fuck I wish national team football would die.

Fry

I didn't think so, but it's really fun to play Fifa with Neverkusen. :lol

Damn servers are down again. This game is so addictive and irritating at the same time.

I'm coming for you Andres

Bruno Alves should be added ti the JT list surely?

Andres, in whichever country that Falcao-Jetski photo was taken, is there no seperation between the swimmers and jetski users? Those things are dangerous

'Samed, you're now our second choice striker, and could well be the difference between a good season and a bad one'

image-12-for-west-brom-vs-liverpool-fc-capital-one-cup-fans-player-ratings-gallery-658359783.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galaxy note 2 is such a massive upgrade over my iPhone, it's almost sad really.

It felt like going from Delneri's Juve to Conte's.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm coming for you Andres

Bruno Alves should be added ti the JT list surely?

Andres, in whichever country that Falcao-Jetski photo was taken, is there no seperation between the swimmers and jetski users? Those things are dangerous

'Samed, you're now our second choice striker, and could well be the difference between a good season and a bad one'

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/liverpoolecho/sep2012/5/5/image-12-for-west-brom-vs-liverpool-fc-capital-one-cup-fans-player-ratings-gallery-658359783.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

UUUAAAAAAUUUUAAAAAAAAHHH! dude sounds like he shot his first load ever but fuck you thats a shitty way to wake up in the morning!

Pretty sure that pic was taken near Miami and yeah its dangerous here. Some kid was killed by a jet ski here at lake lanier last summer. step son of a singer named Usher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom