• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
After scoring his second goal a couple of days ago, El Shaarawy danced like Psy on Gangnam Style. I can't find any video about it, though.
iecvCAwCMt3Bt.jpg
Uh... I... Don't know what to say.
You have to know italian to get this, but ... Haha.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384186_450403968336667_1451555629_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Should've asked for a 6-3 win.

Again, congratz Choodi :)

Arnie, Viva; If you don't care about the price of Levi's then you should get a real pair. Levi's, as they are sold now, are made with non-rinspun cotton, the indigo is made with sulfur, they're piece-dyed and made on a projectile loom. They also have junk hardware.

If you want real Levi's you have to buy Japanese. There are many companies dedicated to preserving the quality and style of Levi's, from when they were made proper. They're made on a shuttle loom (slower loom, creates cleaner edges with red-lined seams), they're rope dyed with *real* pure indigo (the cotton is tied into ropes and dyed 20 or so times to get a nice deep color before its woven into denim on the loom), and the quality of cotton and materials will make them last a very, very long time. Also, unlike modern Levi's they'll actually look better as they age, since the color continues to develop a patina and doesn't just fade to a dull, lifeless cloth.

Denime, Pure Blue Japan, the Flat Head, Warehouse, 45rpm, Studio D'Artisan, Skull, Eternal, and many other companies make them. Levi's has a line called LVC (Levi's Vintage Collection) that is also of a high standard, as they use denim from Japan. I believe London Selfridges has some good jeans. Also http://aeroleatherclothing.com/products.php?cat=denim
o_O

But 3 for £100.

Valencia should be back for next week's CL game if he isn't fit for tomorrow's match vs Spurs.

Fletcher, Michael Keane and Scot Wooton will be involved in tomorrow's game too. Unlikely any of them start but matchday squad/bench at least.

Chris Smalling expected to return for the Stoke match after the international break (missing 3 more games).

Salazar

Valencia should be back for next week's CL game if he isn't fit for tomorrow's match vs Spurs.

Fletcher, Michael Keane and Scot Wooton will be involved in tomorrow's game too. Unlikely any of them start but matchday squad/bench at least.

Chris Smalling expected to return for the Stoke match after the international break (missing 3 more games).

Hype. Game will be an early morning one for me. But it'll be fine, because irritable nervousness about the lineup will keep me going. Arsenal clobbering Chelsea and Liverpool chronically failing to hurt Norwich will be good, too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jose on Terry:

"He's not racist, that's 100%," said the Real Madrid coach. "Probably he had a racist comment or attitude against an opponent."

ibnwSYLbvYSvSa.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazzone, who was Guardiola's coach during the his spell at Brescia, has little doubts about where the Spaniard's future lies and believes he is on his way to Serie A.

"Next year Pep could work in Milan. For Inter or Milan? That I don't know," Mazzone told Il Subsidiario.

"Pep called me on the phone and told me he was coming to see me soon. I asked him if his visit would be as a tourist or as a coach of an Italian team and he told me both."

Mazzone's comments come hardly a month after former Barcelona attacker Bojan Krkic claimed that Guardiola has set his sights on the AC Milan job.
Interesting.

allegri-conf-stampa_1.jpg

Salazar

Martinez is putting together a dvd ?

:lol

It was not opinion, it was fact, and we can back it up by collating all the key incidents that have gone against us in that time. Danny Welbeck got away with exactly the same sort of challenge that cost Hugo Rodallega a straight red card two years ago, so we are not being measured the same way.

You whining fuck. Two year interval and you moan about inconsistency.

pappe

Is this some kind of self punishment or why would he ever go to any of the Milan clubs, with what is happening there at the moment?

To Emulate Jose except he will be coaching the direct rivals of the sides he coached. Spain is done. It seems next is Italy and Ac Milan. Then Arsenal or Spurs in England and then we wait to see which German side Mou coaches.

Salazar

It will be a DVD worth listening too because he's right in this instance. Wigan got the rough end of the stick in that game unfairly.

If he wants to moan about decisions in games two years apart being different then I'm afraid it's going to be a dvd with a moderately deranged premise.

Ushojax

It will be a DVD worth listening too because he's right in this instance. Wigan got the rough end of the stick in that game unfairly.

Wigan always do. Chelsea scored those two offside goals against them last season, Rooney elbowed James McCarthy and only got booked, BAE almost snapped Di Santo's legs off last season and didn't get a red card, then there was the absurd Conor Sammon red card against Carrick. They routinely get shat on.

Hopefully we don't see any of this from Chris Foy tomorrow:

Tottenham's refereeing horror sheet at Old Trafford

PJX

To be fair, anybody who's going to take the ruling of a joke outfit like the FA over a court of law purely for their own agenda has to be questioned.

Think of JT what you will, but everybody knows what the FA are like.

I'm currently inebriated and cranky. So I'm going to leave it at that.

LOL weren't you one of those all over Suarez? Wow talk about being a hypocrite.

Kenka

Look at that naughty cutie

________________________________█████_____█████
______________________________███____██_██_____███
_____________________________██________██__________██
____________________________██__________█____________██
________██████____________██________________________██
_____███████████________██________________________██
____█████████████_______██_______________________██
___███████████████______██______________________██
___████████████████______██___________________██
___████████████████_______██_________________██
____███████████████_______███_______________██
_______███████████_______██__██_____________██
___________███████______████___██__________██
____██████__██████████████_____██_____██
__██████████████████████________██__██
_████████████████████_____________████
██_█████_████████████_______________█
█__█_██__████████████
_____█__████████████
_______█████████████
_______██████████████
_______███████████████
________███████████████
_______███████__████████
______███████_____███████
____█████████________██████

That's one adorable kid you have Mastodon! :)

Ushojax

I don't understand the writer's perplexity.

Nani handles the ball, Clattenburg makes the advantage sign, Gomes puts the ball down and Nani kicks it. What we should have heard was the whistle for a free-kick to Spurs, that's what normally happens when an advantage is interrupted by the opposition or the ball takes too long to get back into play.

That's what would have happened in FIFA anyway. I think the mistake happened because Gomes correctly thought he was signalling for 'advantage', Nani seemed to think he was signalling 'no foul - play on', and then when the mix-up happened Clattenburg didn't have the balls to chalk the goal off. The linesman put his flag up for fuck's sake.

Choc

Banned
There is no such thing as an advantage period, this is fucking football not rugby.

Once an advantage is given the referee can not go back and give the foul. What they can do is delay a decision up to about 4-5 seconds to see if an advantage ensues. If not, they can then go back

advantage period is ridiculous and is not part of the rules.

Salazar

I don't even know.

-------------------DDG
----------Raf--Rio--Evans--Büttner
---------------Clev--Carrick
Welberg---------Kagawa---------Rooney
------------------RVP

It'd be nice if Ando could earn a spot in the side, but he's probably still breathing heavily.

Edit: thank you Choccers. Gomes chose . . . poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom