• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Is Messi on the US box?

The cover athlete means little on day 1. That helps more with continued sales arguably because a casual guy might recognize Messi and get intrigued.

419400_10152141241360455_1675587848_n.jpg
The new Premier Ass..

fuenf

According to media reports Hoffenheim's Vukcevic has been in a car accident and suffered life threatening injuries :(

hope he pulls through!

Salazar

Angelo Henriquez is included in the #mufc U21 squad for the 1st time & is set to make a debut appearance tonight

Yeaaaaaaah, Gohan.

Sam Matterface ‏@sammatterface
Phil Collins had a number 1 album when Spurs last won @ Old Traff. Can they break that dismal record on talkSPORT tomorrow?

YEAAAAAAAH PHIL.

Choc

Banned
anyone got any idea about when the cut off for fifa 13 disc was in terms of transfers

for example berbatov is @ fulham but i think there is some deadline day deals missing

Del Piero isnt @ sydney (expected, wasnt during the transfer window)

in fact i can't find ADP in the game hah

Bring on the patch!

sneaky77

anyone got any idea about when the cut off for fifa 13 disc was in terms of transfers

for example berbatov is @ fulham but i think there is some deadline day deals missing

Del Piero isnt @ sydney (expected, wasnt during the transfer window)

in fact i can't find ADP in the game hah

Bring on the patch!

usually is August 31st

According to media reports Hoffenheim's Vukcevic has been in a car accident and suffered life threatening injuries :(

hope he pulls through!

Damn, he's one of those guys who could have a pretty good carreer if he left for a good club. All the best to him.

A shame that it's probably his fault for driving too fast...

Edit: Whoa, looks horrible. Rumors that he was crushed and had to be taken to hospital by a helicopter:
red-rnzAufmacherRegion-VukcevicUnfall_22702_onlineBild.jpg

Arnie

Bought a really nice Fred Perry Harrington today on sale. Boss, naughty, etc...
Boss. Post a photo. Need a new jacket.

Got trials for the journo footy team in 30 minutes. Well excited. Might continue the transition to right back. There's something utterly calming about allowing yourself to switch off two corners of mental congnicence and just focus on a limited cone of action.

Playing centre midfield, which I used to when I was about 15, was the equivalent to Salazar's drowning gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom